***My 2023 NFL mock draft of.......Posters*** see who goes in the first round here! | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***My 2023 NFL mock draft of.......Posters*** see who goes in the first round here!

Yeah, I think that was his 1 win.

"Yeah, I think that was his 1 win."

Actually, it was one of his 6 wins as a Dolphin.
Ray is Right once again.

This means your memory isn't trustworthy.
It also lends clarity to the inaccuracy so common in your posts. Your memory fails you with statistics and spelling and grammar. I think you even have the Canadian flag the wrong color.

Not much else to say that I haven't already said.

Now that this fish is baited, let's see his multi paragraph mistake leaden response that will soon appear. - LOL

While awaiting a call in the board's NFL draft, I have signed a temporary contract with the XFL's Orlando Guardians. The opportunity to play for head coach and former Miami Dolphin Terrell Buckley was just too good to pass up.
Have to admit, it's not going well here. Buckley refers to every player as "Tim" and told us at least five times during today's practice that we needed to listen to him because he led the NFL in interception return yardage in 1996. He also says yesterday's players were tougher and says that is why he is wearing a leather helmet during practice. We don't have the heart to tell him that his 'leather helmet' is a foam cheesehead left over from when he played for the Packers, but he insures us that if we listen to him we will win the Stanley Cup. I'm beginning to think long term CTE effects are very, very real.

Sincerely,
Tim Brumdog

He went 2 and 14 with the Jets and that's awesome tho
Seems to me his QB had contracted "Mono" and was useless.

I saw what happened to Julius Peppers in Carolina. His play was degraded for over a year spanning two seasons before he fully recovered. That disease is "no joke"!

Imagine being an NFL HC brought in to help a team and their existing QB get better and then the QB can't play for two years due to injury. Then imagine he goes to another team to help to help them and their existing QB get better and he's out over two years with illness. At the beginning of his first season with that second team they fire their GM after the draft and make the new HC also the acting GM. Now imagine he finds a replacement GM who eventually gets the team some players and helps turn the team around. What happens to the HC? the new GM fires him.

You can't make this kind of crap up - but it really happened.

That's basically what happened to Adam Gase. I'll leave out the hurricane disruption early in his Dolphins career.

Awesome isn't quite the word to use, is it? - LOL

"Yeah, I think that was his 1 win."

Actually, it was one of his 6 wins as a Dolphin.
Ray is Right once again.

This means your memory isn't trustworthy.
It also lends clarity to the inaccuracy so common in your posts. Your memory fails you with statistics and spelling and grammar. I think you even have the Canadian flag the wrong color.

Not much else to say that I haven't already said.

Now that this fish is baited, let's see his multi paragraph mistake leaden response that will soon appear. - LOL

Ray, the immortal words of Tammy Wynette best capture my response

“Stand by your Man, haha👻👀
and show the world you luv him”

Seems to me his QB had contracted "Mono" and was useless.

I saw what happened to Julius Peppers in Carolina. His play was degraded for over a year spanning two seasons before he fully recovered. That disease is "no joke"!

Imagine being an NFL HC brought in to help a team and their existing QB get better and then the QB can't play for two years due to injury. Then imagine he goes to another team to help to help them and their existing QB get better and he's out over two years with illness. At the beginning of his first season with that second team they fire their GM after the draft and make the new HC also the acting GM. Now imagine he finds a replacement GM who eventually gets the team some players and helps turn the team around. What happens to the HC? the new GM fires him.

You can't make this kind of crap up - but it really happened.

That's basically what happened to Adam Gase. I'll leave out the hurricane disruption early in his Dolphins career.

Awesome isn't quite the word to use, is it? - LOL

Mo haha 😂 Seems to me….he was useless haha 🍒 imagine that. haha er a 🧗‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom