27th.Panthers-G.Watson/DL Michigan
28th.Jaguars-T.Hill/CB Clemson
29th.Broncos-S.Moss/wr UM
30th.Colts.E.Sims/lb fsu
31th.Seahawks-B.Carpenter/lb osu
32nd.Steelers-M.Stovall/wr Notre Dame

Cutler and Jackson to low.

Young to high.

This would have been good about 2 weeks ago..... some people have definately changed places, both up and down.

SpeedRush99 said:
Cutler and Jackson to low.

Young to high.

I disagree with all 3 of your assertions.

As for the Fins pick...that would suck if Williams is picked right before us, but I've heard decent things about Lawson. Nick will pick the right guy.

SpeedRush99 said:
Really? How so?

Uh, I think Jackson is going to go lower, and I think Cutler will be picked by the Cardinals.
And guess what, I don't think Young is too high.
I don't think you really needed to ask me how I thought your assertions were wrong.

I think the positions of Young and Cutler should be switched. Chad Jackson may move ahead of Holmes, but that's in my opinion. Tye Hill's combine performance definitely pushes him to the top of my list of CB's, I don't know why he wasn't ahead of Youboty in your mock to begin with. I would personally be thrilled with the Lawson pick. The guy is an absolute beast.

kpcane said:
Uh, I think Jackson is going to go lower, and I think Cutler will be picked by the Cardinals.
And guess what, I don't think Young is too high.
I don't think you really needed to ask me how I thought your assertions were wrong.
:rolleyes2

Uhh.What would make Jackson go lower after having a great combine?

I meant where do you think those guys would go, sunshine.

I love the Lawson pick for us he just ran a 4.42 at the combine and he's a playmaker all over the field. Once he develops He'll be like a bigger and faster Jason Taylor which is quite a statement to make considering what JT has done for us over the years. Outside of that though I definetly see Cutler going top 5 and I don't see the niners taking a safety with all their needs at important positions no matter how good Huff is. Overall good mock tho.

WelcomeBack said:
I think the positions of Young and Cutler should be switched. Chad Jackson may move ahead of Holmes, but that's in my opinion. Tye Hill's combine performance definitely pushes him to the top of my list of CB's, I don't know why he wasn't ahead of Youboty in your mock to begin with. I would personally be thrilled with the Lawson pick. The guy is an absolute beast.

I agree

I don't see anything out of the ordinary on this mock...it seems pretty realistic for the most part tho I agree that Stovall seem high for him.....I'd have Mangold in the first round.....Lawson to us seems very posible imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Cromartie not even in the first round? Wow I don't know about that. Manny Lawson I did not think that this was a great pick two months ago, But alot of things have changed my mind. Winston Justice is going way too early I think even tho they really need a RT. I agree with SpeedRush that Jackson will go earlier.

tye hill will probably be mid rounder... that pretty solid.. id like to see fins get him...

Back
Top Bottom