My 2nd try at a Mock Draft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 2nd try at a Mock Draft.

Eric-Honduras said:
tye hill will probably be mid rounder... that pretty solid.. id like to see fins get him...

Late 1st - early 2nd

SpeedRush99 said:
:rolleyes2

Uhh.What would make Jackson go lower after having a great combine?

I meant where do you think those guys would go, sunshine.

Jackson is a lot higher in this mock than in most, so the term "go lower" and it's negative connotation is misleading. Holmes will be the first receiver chosen, and if he goes to the Eagles like I think he would, then Jackson might get picked there. Jackson won't go any higher than he is on this mock.

Obviously if I said I that I disagree with you, I think they will go where this mock draft said they would go...sunshine.

kpcane said:
Jackson is a lot higher in this mock than in most, so the term "go lower" and it's negative connotation is misleading. Holmes will be the first receiver chosen, and if he goes to the Eagles like I think he would, then Jackson might get picked there. Jackson won't go any higher than he is on this mock.

Obviously if I said I that I disagree with you, I think they will go where this mock draft said they would go...sunshine.

I disagree with you however you could be right. I think Holmes really hurt himself by not being at the Combine and running. Jackson did everything he could and did it all very well!

Skeet84 said:
Cromartie not even in the first round? Wow I don't know about that. Manny Lawson I did not think that this was a great pick two months ago, But alot of things have changed my mind. Winston Justice is going way too early I think even tho they really need a RT. I agree with SpeedRush that Jackson will go earlier.

What happened to the 4.3's Cromartie said he was going to run? If that happened then yah, lock first rounder, but he ran a 4.49 and his second was 4.58 according to this...http://2006.ontheclockdraft.com/quickhits.php. Not saying he isnt fast, but I can see him out of the 1st round now.Especially with that 4.58, but maybe he backpeddled :D And getting Lawson would be awesome, or Tye Hill in the 1st and Thomas Howard in the 2nd.

finz54 said:
What happened to the 4.3's Cromartie said he was going to run? If that happened then yah, lock first rounder, but he ran a 4.49 and his second was 4.58 according to this...http://2006.ontheclockdraft.com/quickhits.php. Not saying he isnt fast, but I can see him out of the 1st round now.Especially with that 4.58, but maybe he backpeddled :D And getting Lawson would be awesome, or Tye Hill in the 1st and Thomas Howard in the 2nd.

I read somewhere he ran a 4.36!

Back
Top Bottom