My 3 Round Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 3 Round Mock Draft

You have Max Jean-Giles way too low in my opinion. If the Packers are going to take a guard, it'll be him. Assuming he makes it to the second round.

Sweet mock dude! I would love for us to get Justice andCromartie.

Well, they're both good players....now sure how Justice will do as a LT in the NFL tho...I guess I'll have to wait and see but he's got talent.....Cromartie in the 2nd would be great but will he really fall that far? I'd be happy with Richard Marshall in the 2nd tho.

Ozzy rules!!

Well, they're both good players....now sure how Justice will do as a LT in the NFL tho...I guess I'll have to wait and see but he's got talent.....Cromartie in the 2nd would be great but will he really fall that far? I'd be happy with Richard Marshall in the 2nd tho.

Ozzy rules!!

I would really think Jason Allen or Daniel Bullocks would be better in the 2nd instead of Cromartie. Of the 2 I would take Jason Allen. He would be a top 10 pick if not for an injury and he had a good combine I believe. Getting him would be a steal in the 2nd IMO.

23Dolphins34 said:
I would really think Jason Allen or Daniel Bullocks would be better in the 2nd instead of Cromartie. Of the 2 I would take Jason Allen. He would be a top 10 pick if not for an injury and he had a good combine I believe. Getting him would be a steal in the 2nd IMO.

I really don't care which one of those two we get in the second cause they are both really good footnall players.

Skeet84 said:
I really don't care which one of those two we get in the second cause they are both really good footnall players.

I agree, both would be great additions

Back
Top Bottom