My Absolute Worst Cast Scenario........ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Absolute Worst Cast Scenario........

What about Parker for Rosen, throw in a pick maybe? AZ will need a new receiver, fitzgerald can't play forever

madden trade for sure but hey its the offseason

What about Parker for Rosen, throw in a pick maybe? AZ will need a new receiver, fitzgerald can't play forever

madden trade for sure but hey its the offseason

I would make that trade in a heartbeat. However, I don't think Arizona would do that. Rosen could be be a good #2 for our 2020 QB.

Why would Miami trade for Rosen?

Murray is far from to small in 2019 to be a successful NFL qb.

I addressed this in another thread. But I think Miami trading for Rosen is a win/win scenario. Miami needs to upgrade at the QB position which we all know. Instead of bringing in another retread FA QB why not bring in a pretty raw prospect which won't cost you a 1st if Arizona drafts Murray. Honestly, Unless there is competition I think they can get him for a 3rd. Arizona HAS TO trade Rosen ASAP if they draft Murray.

Anyway, You get to trying him out for 1-2 years while you wait for the Alabama and Clemson QBs.

If he works out then you got your future QB. If he doesn't then you still suck and are in a great position to draft one of the kids I mentioned and it doesn't look like you tried to suck.

Certainly nothing big is going to happen tradewise for any team until Arizona decides what they're going to do, so don't expect any movement until draft day.....

Rosen is more erratic than people thought - likely because he throws a very pretty ball. Here we can see where he excels and falters relative to the 2018 class.

1-5 yards basically tied with everyone except Darnold, who was #1
6-10 yards dead last but close to Darnold
11-15 yards tied for 2nd with Jackson but well below Mayfield
16-20 yards 1st, narrowly edging Josh Allen
20+ dead last and would also be last in the 2019 class

So 11-20 yards is his sweet spot.

I had Rosen as a 1st RD QB but not a Top 10 QB. The idea/diffence is that he has the tools to play well enough for a good team that is just missing a competent QB, but he lacks the tools to elevate the play of an offense. He's more of a mirror than a savior.

Back
Top Bottom