My apologies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My apologies

Shula Come Back!

Formerly known as Saban in '06
Reaction score
I do not know what other thread to put this in. As some of you may already know, I have been permanently banned from the Ladies Lounge. I thank all of you who have enjoyed and complimented my pics. It seems that I posted too many pics that were labeled inappropriate. Those of you that know me will know that this was not on purpose. When I post pics, I post tons of them at once (carelssly I guess) so some have slipped through the cracks. Regardless I have broken the rules so I'm gone from the LL forever. I now know how Ricky feels when he can't play in the NFL :sidelol::sidelol:

I know my finheaven brothers will keep the LL hot...Totore, Spray Mucas, Sethworld, Dre, Bamaphin, etc. etc. As to the Mods, I'll I was saying was that I did not receive a final warning about being banned. I just couldn't log on Monday. It's fine that I'm banned but I just wanted to be notified of it, that's all. I knew about my previous warnings. I mean they told Ricky when he couldn't play anymore. He didn't just show up on the field one day and his uniform was missing.....lol...that's just another Ricky joke. Please don't ban me again.

Anyway, I would like to apologize for anyone who I may have offended and for my breaking of the rules. I will know stick strictly to my football knowledge.....I apologize again.....:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Sincerely,
Saban in '06

I would also like to thank Mindwarp for contacting me back and letting me know that I was indeed banned.

hey saban 06..thanks for all the pics in there man..you, Totore, Dre,Bama and FH members do a great job in that lounge..hope everything comes back to normal for you..great job:up:

for what it's worth, Saban in 06' is a cool guy, I did enjoy his work in the LL, doesn't seem the same with him gone.

Rules are rules and they are made to be followed, and I have no idea how badly he broke the rules but, I just hope Saban can eventually post again the the LL.

:D

wow, you should see this one... Sexiest woman ALIVE -YOUR pick

sorry bro, don't hate , it's in fun. I bet if you send money and broads to a couple of tailgate parties you might be able to soften the official stance by the mods... strippers would prolly work, try them first.

Thank you for all of your support guys!!!! Man, I feel like I was just banned from the Hall of Fame or something!!! j/k

has anyone else just been banned from the LL ? heck, you may have just made the record books 06.

cnc66 said:
wow, you should see this one... Sexiest woman ALIVE -YOUR pick

sorry bro, don't hate , it's in fun. I bet if you send money and broads to a couple of tailgate parties you might be able to soften the official stance by the mods... strippers would prolly work, try them first.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: No, that "banned" is funny man!!! Actually I can still view the LL if I log off, I just can't post in it...so I will look at that when I log off....Thanks!!!

cnc66 said:
has anyone else just been banned from the LL ? heck, you may have just made the record books 06.

I don't know man. I see alot of dudes with a ton of points next to their name, but I don't know what for....... That is pretty impressive. I don't know if I should be happy or upset....nah, it's still wrong to break the rules man...just ask Ricky!!!

Saban in '06 said:
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: No, that "banned" is funny man!!! Actually I can still view the LL if I log off, I just can't post in it...so I will look at that when I log off....Thanks!!!

always a flaw in the system.

Edit: oh man you did get moved to the pits... My guess is you posted a pic of a mods mom or g/f

Spray Mucus said:
always a flaw in the system.

Edit: oh man you did get moved to the pits... My guess is you posted a pic of a mods mom or g/f

Could be. Man, I knew i shouldn't have visited Myspace that night!!!:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom