My apologies | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My apologies

cnc66 said:
wow, you should see this one... Sexiest woman ALIVE -YOUR pick

sorry bro, don't hate , it's in fun. I bet if you send money and broads to a couple of tailgate parties you might be able to soften the official stance by the mods... strippers would prolly work, try them first.

I just checked that out man...nice!!!! I like that d-day had the sack to show his ex-girl.......nice!!!!!!!...you make Saban proud man....both Sabans!!!

Saban in '06 said:
I don't know man. I see alot of dudes with a ton of points next to their name, but I don't know what for....... That is pretty impressive. I don't know if I should be happy or upset....nah, it's still wrong to break the rules man...just ask Ricky!!!
What points would you be talking about?

I was wonderin'....

once, I got to see the premium and mod/admin forum until I clicked on it...then it laughed at me..figuratively speaking

inFINSible said:
What points would you be talking about?

Like the warning points next to my avatar...I guess they're more like a percentage actually!

Saban in '06 said:
Like the warning points next to my avatar...I guess they're more like a percentage actually!
You can't see other member's warning meters.

inFINSible said:
You can't see other member's warning meters.

I guess you're right. I suppose I know that other members have points due to threads like this one posted today:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=143112

Now I'm not going to go dig through every single thread that may or may not contain a warning in it, but that's how I know...because people post it, not because you can see their meter....SORRY....geez how much does a guy have to apologize??? Did I post a pic containing skin or assassinate the president?? Which brings me to the Political lounge... I am very offended by many people's political views so guess what??? I DON"T GO IN THE POLITICS FORUM!!!!!!

Majpain said:
what pic(s) got you banned?pm me ;)

I'm sorry man. I don't know the exact pics that got me banned. That was my point. They must've shown just a little too much....but anyway rules are rules and I broke them, so I can't argue with that!!!!

Saban in '06 said:
I guess you're right. I suppose I know that other members have points due to threads like this one posted today:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=143112

Now I'm not going to go dig through every single thread that may or may not contain a warning in it, but that's how I know...because people post it, not because you can see their meter....SORRY....geez how much does a guy have to apologize??? Did I post a pic containing skin or assassinate the president?? Which brings me to the Political lounge... I am very offended by many people's political views so guess what??? I DON"T GO IN THE POLITICS FORUM!!!!!!

:couch3:

Spray Mucus said:

hahaha man....yeah, where'd he go....this is almost more fun than posting in the LL....almost.....I probably won't be able to log on at all tomorrow....

I'm totally netural in this thing.

but, I remane a fan of your LL work :up:

Spray Mucus said:
I'm totally netural in this thing.

but, I remane a fan of your LL work :up:

Yeah man, I dont' wanna bring you down too!!! I get that I'm banned and I'm fine with it....But how many times do I have to defend myself??? It was just a little skin...Oh well, I guess I'll just go into the Political forum and bash our leader of the free world since that's considered OK!!!!!....f

Just for the record, I am not a huge George Bush fan, but I don't hate him either. I just was making a point. I don't want that to blow up in my face either. I don't know much about politics and don't care for it much, which is why I stay out! It just amazes me what upsets people and what is considered acceptable sometimes.....this goes for everywhere...not finheaven.

Saban in '06 said:
I do not know what other thread to put this in. As some of you may already know, I have been permanently banned from the Ladies Lounge. I thank all of you who have enjoyed and complimented my pics. It seems that I posted too many pics that were labeled inappropriate. Those of you that know me will know that this was not on purpose. When I post pics, I post tons of them at once (carelssly I guess) so some have slipped through the cracks. Regardless I have broken the rules so I'm gone from the LL forever. I now know how Ricky feels when he can't play in the NFL :sidelol::sidelol:

I know my finheaven brothers will keep the LL hot...Totore, Spray Mucas, Sethworld, Dre, Bamaphin, etc. etc. As to the Mods, I'll I was saying was that I did not receive a final warning about being banned. I just couldn't log on Monday. It's fine that I'm banned but I just wanted to be notified of it, that's all. I knew about my previous warnings. I mean they told Ricky when he couldn't play anymore. He didn't just show up on the field one day and his uniform was missing.....lol...that's just another Ricky joke. Please don't ban me again.

Anyway, I would like to apologize for anyone who I may have offended and for my breaking of the rules. I will know stick strictly to my football knowledge.....I apologize again.....:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Sincerely,
Saban in '06

Damn!:fire: that really sucks bro! I really like your pics in the LL, you are one of the best posters in the LL:yes:

Back
Top Bottom