My camp report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My camp report

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
First of all.....I recorded everything but didn't take notes so if I miss something or get a player wrong I apologize, correct me gently please.:D

Now, let's start with Rosenfels.....He looked good!......He completed ALOT of passes and he actually went the distance on ...I think....A QB draw.....I missed the start of the play ...and when I looked up he was running through a big hole and he ran all the way to the other endzone (or where it should have been anyway) and when he got there he spun the ball....big cheer from the crowd! He actually had some moves and looked pretty fast.....Today he LOOKED LIKE he has the skills to play the position.......Darrius Thompson.....Looked awesome, the guy is HUGE....and don't let anybody say he's not fast....that's wrong!.....He caught one pass over the middle for about 40 yards....it was a juggling, tipped three time kinda pass that he eventually latched onto, big cheer from the crowd...this guy will be a good pick up because even though this is no pads or contact, He's already proven that he can play in this league with last years stats and i don't think the things I saw from him today were just a mirage............There was another pass from Rosenfels that was high and the recever went way up and snagged it....It was either Thompson or Tolver but it was a GREAT catch....and either way it's good news! (that's what I get for not taking notes:( sorry)......JR Tolver......is going to make this team!.
He made a nice sideline grab and he was catching everything thrown to him ....he LOOKS the part big time......and if plays like this when the pads come on....HE might be lining up on the other side of Chambers....He looked THAT good......(I know....Ray Green.....but I can't help it.)
Feidler had an alright day too....nothing spectacular that I can recall but he did get one picked by, of all people, Jamar Fletcher who took it back for a TD. That's a good news bad news thing I guess.
Seau.....what is there to say.....He IS a Miami Dolphin.....and he so obviously LOVES it! Him and Zach are going to be a combo from He//!! Three straight running plays they STUFFED Ricky.....One tackle each and then both of them at the same time!.....Goosebumps BABY!......Give me some time to remember some more things but these are the things that stick out in my mind.....I have some video....short clips anywhere from 6 to 30 seconds that I need to look at and possibly upload somehow but when I go over them I will have some more thoughts....

Two more things real quick though.....I watched Nails alot today....He is definately favoring his right ankle but not limping MUCH.......I actually have some video of that too.....

And this was my first practice but there was something in the air....this team has an attitude that you can FEEL......As I write this I can honestly say that for the first time since that season ending loss to the pats, I BELIEVE again!

Originally posted by inFINSible
...As I write this I can honestly say that for the first time since that season ending loss to the pats, I BELIEVE again!

:pray: :hail: :pope:

It's good to have faith!!

Great report inFINS!! good new all around IMO...thanks Bro!

Check the other thread. Lets get that video up!!

First of all.....I recorded everything but didn't take notes so if I miss something or get a player wrong I apologize, correct me gently please.:D

Now, let's start with Rosenfels.....He looked good!......He completed ALOT of passes and he actually went the distance on ...I think....A QB draw.....I missed the start of the play ...and when I looked up he was running through a big hole and he ran all the way to the other endzone (or where it should have been anyway) and when he got there he spun the ball....big cheer from the crowd! He actually had some moves and looked pretty fast.....Today he LOOKED LIKE he has the skills to play the position.......Darrius Thompson.....Looked awesome, the guy is HUGE....and don't let anybody say he's not fast....that's wrong!.....He caught one pass over the middle for about 40 yards....it was a juggling, tipped three time kinda pass that he eventually latched onto, big cheer from the crowd...this guy will be a good pick up because even though this is no pads or contact, He's already proven that he can play in this league with last years stats and i don't think the things I saw from him today were just a mirage............There was another pass from Rosenfels that was high and the recever went way up and snagged it....It was either Thompson or Tolver but it was a GREAT catch....and either way it's good news! (that's what I get for not taking notes:( sorry)......JR Tolver......is going to make this team!.
He made a nice sideline grab and he was catching everything thrown to him ....he LOOKS the part big time......and if plays like this when the pads come on....HE might be lining up on the other side of Chambers....He looked THAT good......(I know....Ray Green.....but I can't help it.)
Feidler had an alright day too....nothing spectacular that I can recall but he did get one picked by, of all people, Jamar Fletcher who took it back for a TD. That's a good news bad news thing I guess.
Seau.....what is there to say.....He IS a Miami Dolphin.....and he so obviously LOVES it! Him and Zach are going to be a combo from He//!! Three straight running plays they STUFFED Ricky.....One tackle each and then both of them at the same time!.....Goosebumps BABY!......Give me some time to remember some more things but these are the things that stick out in my mind.....I have some video....short clips anywhere from 6 to 30 seconds that I need to look at and possibly upload somehow but when I go over them I will have some more thoughts....

Two more things real quick though.....I watched Nails alot today....He is definately favoring his right ankle but not limping MUCH.......I actually have some video of that too.....

And this was my first practice but there was something in the air....this team has an attitude that you can FEEL......As I write this I can honestly say that for the first time since that season ending loss to the pats, I BELIEVE again!

Thx Infisible, great report.

Can I repost this on another MBoard? They would love to read this, of course you will be given credit for this.

Oliver...

I really beleived...I loved every thing they did. They were even practice how to block and recover punts. What was the towel thing for??? Hey do not forget battaglia. Although dropping one he got open alot and caught them. This also was my first practice abnd look forward to coming to others this year for more autofgrpahs and next year. Tolver will make this team AND will be an upgrade over Ward at 4th string...but I think in the future he can be a # 2. Freeman...ehh still a bit unsure about him.

Oh about Rosenfels...it was a pass and the pocket had collapsed so he took off. What about the little move he put on the DB chacing him..slowing down like if he was gonna cut in and then bursting full of speed to the endzone and getting the huge appluase and all the OOOOOOs!!!! I know see what the coahces saw in him.

Great report Infinsible.....

Maybe the Fins found a gem in Tolver...

NP Oliver....:D
and yeah I did forget about Battaglia.....he made quite a few catches.....but Donald lee looked good too..:D

NP Oliver....:D
and yeah I did forget about Battaglia.....he made quite a few catches.....but Donald lee looked good too..:D

Thx inFINSible.

Oliver...

I think Tolver is starting to prove me wrong. :) He could make a good fourth wideout, but then again I have to remember that this is just mini camp. I am so football starved that I am starting to really care about MINI CAMP. We really need the football season to start now.

I cannot wait for the season to being! Seau even had his pattened black wrist bands which he wore in Madden I was hoping they would be aqua...lol fooey.

Originally posted by minus
Great report Infinsible.....

Maybe the Fins found a gem in Tolver...

That's impossible. His name isn't Kelley Washington or Anquan Boldin. Nobody had ever heard of the guy on draft day. lol.

I sure do hope J.R. shines and becomes a 3rd option type at WR. If he turned out to be good, that would only be a bonus!

Thanks guys but< I know what Ozzy means when he says it is his pleasure because it was mine today....I sent some movies to muck he should have them available soon....:up:

Back
Top Bottom