My Camp reports may 8th... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Camp reports may 8th...

Originally posted by Muck
I'd just like to say that the Wanny bashers aren't waiting to see if the players we skipped are going to be the better players. That's because they've already made their decisions known on and shortly after Draft Day.

Can't sell me on the due process thing. Seems to me that the "homers" were the ones calling for "wait and see" while the haters were already issuing condemnation.

Huh, What, did you say something Muck. How can you expect that anyone is reading anything that you post with that picture in your sig. You might as well just type BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Actually if you were talking it would probably sound like the grown ups in Charlie Brown :lol:

Man she's hot.

OK back to your regular scheduled posts.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I don't think the point was whether you were right or wrong, the point was why did you feel the need to rain all over the guy's parade?

Basically because he felt the need to take a shot at the "Wanny bashers". As I said, if the rookies had looked like crap, and someone had come on proclaiming that Wanny was proven to have screwed to pooch, I'd have done the same thing. Get excited, have fun, just don't act like one mini camp proves anything, and use that false proof to take shots at people. If you're going to throw down the glove, you have to expect a response.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
May 8th!??? its only May 4th here in California.

Its the time zone difference..

WCoastFin we are PST.. they arent..

lol

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Basically because he felt the need to take a shot at the "Wanny bashers". As I said, if the rookies had looked like crap, and someone had come on proclaiming that Wanny was proven to have screwed to pooch, I'd have done the same thing. Get excited, have fun, just don't act like one mini camp proves anything, and use that false proof to take shots at people. If you're going to throw down the glove, you have to expect a response.

Well Wanny Basher were all out in full force after draft.Now after hearing good reports on drafted players especially Tolver,the wannny bashers have all sudden gone to their black hole.I didn't exactly Tolver was steal of the draft.It just looks like Dolphins might have found another hidden gem in Tolver.If you watch Tolver play,you would know why fans are getting excited.Why shouldn't we be excited?

Originally posted by minus

Well Wanny Basher were all out in full force after draft.Now after hearing good reports on drafted players especially Tolver,the wannny bashers have all sudden gone to their black hole.I didn't exactly Tolver was steal of the draft.It just looks like Dolphins might have found another hidden gem in Tolver.If you watch Tolver play,you would know why fans are getting excited.Why shouldn't we be excited?

(Sigh...reading skills) I SAID get excited...I SAID have fun!! But don't try and tell those who are skeptical of the draft that ONE mini-camp proves anything...it's assinine. From what I've read here, everyone who was dubious about the draft is still dubious...as they should be. Everyone who thinks the draft was great should ALSO have the same feelings. One mini-camp, without pads, is completely useless in judging how good the draft was. Go out...enjoy watching the Phins players...and leave it at that because however the players look today, next week, or even next month...it has almost NO bearing on how they'll look in September. Heck, you'd get more usefull information watching tapes of the players in college than you'll get from anything before the 2nd-3rd pre-season game.

The Dolphins looks like for the second year in a row found another hidden gem.

Ok am I saying Tolver is great?No.....Check other training post which I clearly said its early but Tolver might te real deal.

I just said "it looks like".....

Did I state anywhere that the draft was a success.I just ask where all Wanny bashers simply because after hearing good things about the rookies,they seem to banish.

I'm not going to keep on arguing over something so irrelevant to the original post.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

(Sigh...reading skills) I SAID get excited...I SAID have fun!! But don't try and tell those who are skeptical of the draft that ONE mini-camp proves anything...it's assinine. From what I've read here, everyone who was dubious about the draft is still dubious...as they should be. Everyone who thinks the draft was great should ALSO have the same feelings. One mini-camp, without pads, is completely useless in judging how good the draft was. Go out...enjoy watching the Phins players...and leave it at that because however the players look today, next week, or even next month...it has almost NO bearing on how they'll look in September. Heck, you'd get more usefull information watching tapes of the players in college than you'll get from anything before the 2nd-3rd pre-season game.

Sounds like somebody needs a hug! HAHAHAHAHA

I think I missed something. Whos Ronald Bellamy? An unsigned rookie? What position does he play? How big is he??

Also, what other unsigned rookie FA's did we sign? Ive been away from the computer for a few days and Im not up to date on recent Dolphins news.

Help!!

Originally posted by Surferosa
I think I missed something. Whos Ronald Bellamy? An unsigned rookie? What position does he play? How big is he??

Also, what other unsigned rookie FA's did we sign? Ive been away from the computer for a few days and Im not up to date on recent Dolphins news.

Help!!

Ronald Bellemy undrafted rookie from Michigan...
Plays WR and he is 6-203 pounds.

Originally posted by minus
The Dolphins looks like for the second year in a row found another hidden gem.

Ok am I saying Tolver is great?No.....Check other training post which I clearly said its early but Tolver might te real deal.

I just said "it looks like".....

Did I state anywhere that the draft was a success.I just ask where all Wanny bashers simply because after hearing good things about the rookies,they seem to banish.

I'm not going to keep on arguing over something so irrelevant to the original post.

No sweat man...as I said, seems to me that everyone who questioned the draft on Friday is still questioning it on Monday. And I'll reiterate AGAIN that I fervently hope that Wanny makes all the doubters look like idiots, myself included.

thanks minus. what other undrafted FA's did we sign?

Jimmy Fryzel WR 5-11 186
Lon Sheriff QB 6-3 203
Josh Blakenship 6-2 209
Korey Banks 5-10 193
Josh Rue FB 6-3 245
Terrance Leftwich S 5-11 195
Byron Hardmon LB 6-1 230
Billy Yates G 6-2 302
Johnny Thomas DT 6-2 320

Basically because he felt the need to take a shot at the "Wanny bashers". As I said, if the rookies had looked like crap, and someone had come on proclaiming that Wanny was proven to have screwed to pooch, I'd have done the same thing. Get excited, have fun, just don't act like one mini camp proves anything, and use that false proof to take shots at people. If you're going to throw down the glove, you have to expect a response

Like everybody responds to you? You are negative about everything. Wow Tolver makes some great catches, "One minicamp", Thompson looking faster than thought, "No pads, first minicamp" You ask for the shots, you sound like, remind I said sound like, you are rooting for these guys to fail so you can say "Told ya so"

Lol...standard response from those who can't stand to hear anything but "rah-rah". How many times do I have to say that I hope I'm wrong? How many times to I have to say that I hope Wanny looks like a genius at the end of the season? But no matter how many times you say that, all people like you are going to hear is Wanny or Fiedler being bashed. Typical. As for being negative about everything, I'll take a minute to tell you the things I think have gone well for the Phins this off season.

1)We kept almost the entire team together which was great work by Wanny. It's a damned talented team, and having everyone on year two will be a big help.

2)I love us picking up Thompson. I see nothing but upside in a kid who seems to have everything OG had, but can actually run after the catch. He seems like the ideal player for Jay, and could have a huge season.

3)Picking up Junior should be the biggest single deal for Miami since Ricky and Marino. This team has lacked an ass kicking defensive player since Brian Cox left, and it's been reflected in our December fall-offs. If Junior can get the defense to stop the "here we go again"s when the first thing goes wrong in a game, we could be Superbowl contenders.

Try to read the posts, and not just snap off a response. If you want to view the Phins as being without flaws, that's your right as a fan. I choose to root for them by seeing them as a solid squad with great potential, and a lot to prove...but also a team that has underachieved, and may do so again.

Why is it that I am a homer because I am a realist. I never sid wow these moves and these things get us in the super bowl bowl for sure. That is what some of you do, you say someone hasn't done thsi or that won't do this cant do that, that is called negativity. How do you know? past always predicts the future? Jay never did nything well? Wanny never made a good decision? You are such an expert that you know Moore would have been available later, or Griese will the second coming of Dan, that any of the moves you guys want will always 100% pan out? You read the posts and get learning comprehension. I never said you wanted us to fail, merely point out that all areas we needed to address, noone says that all will pan out, just choose to looked at it as positive, rather than take the gloom and doom approach.

Back
Top Bottom