My draft board for Miami. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My draft board for Miami.

i still have my doubts about shaun andrews .. but would be happy with either smiley, clayton or evans ... as for the later round picks .. i absolutely love adrian jones, i agree with KB, he is versitile enough to play 4 spots on the line ... parker and pruitt, are guys that miami loves to take at the safety position, but i'll add another name kentrell curry... he might be a starter down the road ... there are a few WR in the later rounds to look for, clarence moore and drew carter, carter is a tall, speedy WR but had an injury in his senior year, that has caused his stock to drop, he is known to be the improving type skill wise and could be a steal like o-gun was if carter is drafted late, with the idea of getting him healthy while he learns ... BTW, glad to be back,,, had problems getting back into the sight for a few days ...

The LB I really want is Teddy Lehman...

finsnchips said:
My first round draft board, (Guys that are likely to be around at 20)

Andrews, DJ Williams, Vilma, Carey.

No escaping it we could do with Oline, but not another guy to add to the mix, someone who will start for 10 years. I think Andrews and Carey can do that for us. I have made it clear recently that I think that we are in need of help at linebacker. The short of it - Seau is on the decline, and greenwoods new contract suggests he may be gone after this year. DJ and Jon are too good to pass up IMO, thats why i rate them higher than Carey, but not Andrews.

I would love for us to draft PK Sam in either the third or fourth, btw.

and if we could, I would love to see us trade down, just a bit, in the 1st and take him. If that netted us an additional 3rd, I would use one on Stacy Andrews and then the other on Pruitt or a run stuffing DT.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom