My favorite Patsie fan quote so far... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My favorite Patsie fan quote so far...

Dolphins beat the Giants by 13 on the road. Patriots beat them by 11 at home. More impressive win = Dolphins.

But this smack about schedules proves nothing. Here are the records that matter:

Now:
Miami 4-1 (2-0 Division)
New England 4-2 (1-1 Division)

And after the game:
Miami 5-1 (3-0 Division)
New England 4-3 (1-2 Division)
-OR-
New England 5-2 (2-1 Division)
Miami 4-2 (2-1 Division)

Originally posted by DolphinzD
But this smack about schedules proves nothing. Here are the records that matter:

Now:
Miami 4-1 (2-0 Division)
New England 4-2 (1-1 Division)

And after the game:
Miami 5-1 (3-0 Division)
New England 4-3 (1-2 Division)
don't even think about the OR!

Sorry, my bad.....I just didn't want to run the risk of having my post end up in a Pats fan's sig, kind of like CW's "prediction" in Infinsible's sig.....

Pats are going to probably play their best ball of the season Sunday. Don't be taking these guys lightly. An upset wouldn't surprise me in the least here. I think it's going to come down to who wants it more, and even at 4-2, as concerns the AFCE, this is a damned near "do or die" due to the resultant divisional record should they lose.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

Thanks

The Bills game was the fluke if you looked at that. That threw off all the numbers.

Oh ya, we beat TENNESSE!!!!

And we held the Giants to less points.

We crushed Philly.

You have played some cake teams. NONE of the teams you played had a winning record. None of them have a .500 record either. They all have losing record.

You can't control you schedule, or the talent of the teams you played, but when you have a 23rd pass defense vs those chumps, and the Giants hold Ricky to 22 yards, then things arn't so shiney as you think they will be.

Is it really our faults teams continue to lose after we beat them? :lol:

Happening to Buff, happening to Giants, Jets was more of a mental win then anything and Jax is better then you may think, especially once Leftwhich starts to learn the game better.

I guess when it comes to Sunday, we will beat a team with a winning record...

Buffalo had a winning record, I guess that didn't count.

It always sucks that the NFL puts out schedules and, you have to play that schedule, lol

the bills were the #3 ranked team when miami beat them! it's not our fault we exposed them.

it'll be settled sunday..

I dont believe in records at this point in the season. teams change and fades occur.

Hey buddy, lets take a look at the pats.

Tom "the slant pass allstar" brady: He can't throw the deep ball, and when he does, he doesn't reach the WR and he gets picked off up 3/4's of the time.

Kevin "the sucky" faulk: I'm not good enough to start, but I'm the best back on the pats..... to bad that doesn't say much

Mike "who" Cloud: I only score against horrible defense's late when the game doesn't matter

Antoine "one good year" Smith: Wow...... he looks good this year

Troy "the dissapearing act" Brown: Where did I go this season?

Your injury riddled defense will not be able to stop ricky. Ricky is going to DESTROY the pats single handedly. This looks like the game that Jay is going to get back on track with. Lets face it..... the Pats just can't hang. They beat a STRUGGLING Giants, STRUGGLING Eagles, and STRUGGLING Titans team. Did you notice you played all those teams when they were doing horrible?

The buffalo game wasn't a fluke, they tore you apart, and then we DOMINATED buffalo. Face it......

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Is it really our faults teams continue to lose after we beat them? :lol:

Happening to Buff, happening to Giants, Jets was more of a mental win then anything and Jax is better then you may think, especially once Leftwhich starts to learn the game better.

The thread was getting interesting until this :rolleyes: everyone had points regarding the upcoming game but him but him. Why am I not surprised.

Yo Xnought, The Pats still have the best coach in the AFCE. Only Bellichick can make an injured team w/ a new rb a winning team. The Pats can beat the fins because of Bellichick but the fins should be favored for this game.

I doubt however BB can get the Pats winless for the rest of the season. Even if the bills never get back to having the confidence in our coaches, we will still be a very dangerous team.

The fins are not really playing like one of the top teams in the league , but if that D that played the bills show up, it could be a very long day for Brady. RW hasn't played well lately and he might be due for a big day. After all, Miami has always put up a great game against division rivals , so far this year.

It will be interesting. I do like Bellichick's gameplanning though. Let's see if brains can outdo the talent of the fins.

Back
Top Bottom