My favorite Patsie fan quote so far... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My favorite Patsie fan quote so far...

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Hey buddy, lets take a look at the pats.

Tom "the slant pass allstar" brady: He can't throw the deep ball, and when he does, he doesn't reach the WR and he gets picked off up 3/4's of the time.

Kevin "the sucky" faulk: I'm not good enough to start, but I'm the best back on the pats..... to bad that doesn't say much

Mike "who" Cloud: I only score against horrible defense's late when the game doesn't matter

Antoine "one good year" Smith: Wow...... he looks good this year

Troy "the dissapearing act" Brown: Where did I go this season?

Your injury riddled defense will not be able to stop ricky. Ricky is going to DESTROY the pats single handedly. This looks like the game that Jay is going to get back on track with. Lets face it..... the Pats just can't hang. They beat a STRUGGLING Giants, STRUGGLING Eagles, and STRUGGLING Titans team. Did you notice you played all those teams when they were doing horrible?

The buffalo game wasn't a fluke, they tore you apart, and then we DOMINATED buffalo. Face it......

Sounds like smack to me.

The Fins was killed by Brady's screen passes last year. Your coaches couldn't figure out how to stop it. Brady does not need deep balls. Don't underestimate Bellichick.

The Pats may be injured, but that didn't stop them from beating the titans and the giants. If RW does not run the ball well, Ty Law should give Fiedler a headache. Other than Chambers, you have yet to establish a good 2nd receiver.

It is important for your 2ndary to show up for this one. They need to control the middle of the field or Brady's screen passes. I doubt the Pats can run against your D but if the dolphins lb's or fs does not cover against those short slant's , the pats could run against you.

When he said the Bills game was a fluke, did he mean when we played them or when they played them? To call our complete domination of them a fluke is completly retarded. When they played them it was no more of a fluke. They got taken outta that game the way I saw it.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Oh.....

By the way...

2129Pats_Suck-med.jpg

That's classic. :lol:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Hey buddy, lets take a look at the pats.

Tom "the slant pass allstar" brady: He can't throw the deep ball, and when he does, he doesn't reach the WR and he gets picked off up 3/4's of the time.

Kevin "the sucky" faulk: I'm not good enough to start, but I'm the best back on the pats..... to bad that doesn't say much

Mike "who" Cloud: I only score against horrible defense's late when the game doesn't matter

Antoine "one good year" Smith: Wow...... he looks good this year

Troy "the dissapearing act" Brown: Where did I go this season?

Your injury riddled defense will not be able to stop ricky. Ricky is going to DESTROY the pats single handedly. This looks like the game that Jay is going to get back on track with. Lets face it..... the Pats just can't hang. They beat a STRUGGLING Giants, STRUGGLING Eagles, and STRUGGLING Titans team. Did you notice you played all those teams when they were doing horrible?

The buffalo game wasn't a fluke, they tore you apart, and then we DOMINATED buffalo. Face it......

when a team steps on the field with the Pats,thay are
"STRUGGLING" as you will see Sunday:fire:

Haha. I don't know what you think you have up there in NE, but it certainly isn't what you percieve. If you think its gonna be your banged up D...your wrong. It's definetly not gonna be the fantasy flop that Brady is, he's stinking it up so bad I haven't seen him valuable enough to start even once this year.

Originally posted by justafan

The thread was getting interesting until this :rolleyes: everyone had points regarding the upcoming game but him but him. Why am I not surprised.

Yo Xnought, The Pats still have the best coach in the AFCE. Only Bellichick can make an injured team w/ a new rb a winning team. The Pats can beat the fins because of Bellichick but the fins should be favored for this game.

I doubt however BB can get the Pats winless for the rest of the season. Even if the bills never get back to having the confidence in our coaches, we will still be a very dangerous team.

The fins are not really playing like one of the top teams in the league , but if that D that played the bills show up, it could be a very long day for Brady. RW hasn't played well lately and he might be due for a big day. After all, Miami has always put up a great game against division rivals , so far this year.

It will be interesting. I do like Bellichick's gameplanning though. Let's see if brains can outdo the talent of the fins.

Rofl, whatever.

Cry more at billszone will ya?

Originally posted by donshula

when a team steps on the field with the Pats,thay are
"STRUGGLING" as you will see Sunday:fire:

The only thing that will be struggling is the dolphins keeping their score under 50.

The patriots have played a few tougher opponents than the Phins...

But then again, they are 4-2 and we are 4-1...and we're the Division Leader.

And the Patriots have failed to win a game in Miami during the month of September or October since the the Dolphins entered the league. Look it up.

0-13 in Miami during September and October? Yikes!

Oh, wait I meant 0-14 ;)

Back
Top Bottom