My first mock draft using TDN | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first mock draft using TDN

I double down on my Oline picks. Last 4 teams standing. Losing teams took 9 sacks for a loss of 85 yards, winning teams took 2 sacks for a loss of 5 yards. One QB played better than the other and loss, and one didn't and loss. Even if you play worse and throw 2 more int's, getting put on your arse less gives you a chance. Still realize having weapons helps to make that happen.
No trades

draft.PNG

Thought this one was pretty realistic. Was low balled on my trade down by the Eagles (only getting a 2nd in return) but I can see how this could happen. I don't think it will with our FO, they will pick at least one secondary player and not 3 wideouts, even thought hey really should. Eskridge will probably not be there when I picked him if he continues to be hot at the senior bowl. I do think one of the 3 blue chip WRs will slip to 18 though and that's where I would take them.
Basham is a monster and Cox is a value pick for the LB group.

1611758948831.png

This was kinda crazy PFN mock...
3. DeVonta Smith
WR Alabama
18. Najee Harris
RB Alabama
36. Zaven Collins
LB Tulsa
51. Creed Humphrey
OC Oklahoma
96. Jordan Smith
EDGE UAB
116. Marvin Wilson
DT Florida State
135. Kellen Mond
QB Texas A&M
154. Royce Newman
OG Ole Miss
168. Jaelon Darden
WR North Texas
198. Isaac Slade-Matau􀆟a
LB Oregon

Fun, but I go to crazy trading down. It's crazy how much Philly is willing to give to go from 6 to 3.
PFN trades are much more realistic and hard to pull off. Not sure which one has better rankings.

1611787434357.png

Love this one. I over drafted Eskridge according to PFN board but it's probably under drafting him based on the show he's putting on at the senior bowl. Got Pitts with a small trade up, after trading down (Detriot screwed us a little with the comp, I wouldn't accept just a second to move down 4 spots), after I did that both Smith and Chase went. With Waddle and Pitts on the board, decided to take a gamble and take a trade from CHI which made me drop down to 20 but I picked up a bunch including 1 and 2 next year. Then I traded pick 50 to NYG to move to 10 from 20 and take Pitts. More trades made me fall to pick 32 where I got Harris, getting him at the bottom of the 1st gives me that 5th year option. I've virtually ignored the D here :) I like Surratt a lot though.

1611853933928.png

Here is a fanspeak one, again board looks ok but the draft picking was strange:
R1P3 WR Devonta Smith - Alabama
R1P18 LB Micah Parsons - Penn State
R2P4 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
R2P18 RB Najee Harris - Alabama
R3P17 C Landon Dickerson - Alabama
R4P18 S JaCoby Stevens - LSU
R6P16 DL Alim McNeilll - NC State
R7P31 OT Ben Petrula - BC

Here is a fanspeak one, again board looks ok but the draft picking was strange:
R1P3 WR Devonta Smith - Alabama
R1P18 LB Micah Parsons - Penn State
R2P4 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
R2P18 RB Najee Harris - Alabama
R3P17 C Landon Dickerson - Alabama
R4P18 S JaCoby Stevens - LSU
R6P16 DL Alim McNeilll - NC State
R7P31 OT Ben Petrula - BC

LOL that's never gonna happen but outside of picking another WR, I love it :)

Reactions: Jed
Traded a few times here.This one does not seem unrealistic.

• MIA

Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida
    trade icon
  • MIA

Alijah Vera-Tucker
    OT USC
    trade icon
  • MIA

Trevon Moehrig
    S TCU
    trade icon
  • MIA

Levi Onwuzurike
    DT Washington
    trade icon
  • MIA

Javonte Williams
    RB North Carolina

• MIA

Amon-Ra St. Brown
    WR USC
    trade icon
  • MIA

Tutu Atwell
    WR Louisville

• 2022 SF 2nd
  • 2022 CIN 5th

Too easy to trade and rip off, but trading is to fun, lol. loaded up big for the '22 and '23 drafts so can keep the building going.
1612715031453.png

Back
Top Bottom