My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My friend is a bellboy at a Marriot on Fort Lauderdale beach. Yesterday the Buccaneers checked in to his hotel.. And this is what he told me:

He had gotten into a packed elevator with his luggage cart. There was Sapp.. Sapp aparently wanted his friends to come into the packed elevator so he told my friend to get out. My friend said no, so Sapp grabbed him and chucked him out of the elevator.. haha. What a punk.

He did say that John Lynch was a cool guy though.

Sapp Will get what he deserves, Whether its tonight or at the end of the year he will get his. Karma is a mother F*&k*r

Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Originally posted by SkapePhin
My friend is a bellboy at a Marriot on Fort Lauderdale beach. Yesterday the Buccaneers checked in to his hotel.. And this is what he told me:

He had gotten into a packed elevator with his luggage cart. There was Sapp.. Sapp aparently wanted his friends to come into the packed elevator so he told my friend to get out. My friend said no, so Sapp grabbed him and chucked him out of the elevator.. haha. What a punk.

He did say that John Lynch was a cool guy though.

I Would've attacked back. He probably would've beaten me but I would be thinking about what car and house to buy while I'm in the hospital :D

He said he should have played like he was injured cuz Sapp actually grabbed him and tossed him out.. But he didnt think about it, he was too pissed.

He already has a messed up shoulder from a snowboarding accident last winter..

sapp is lucky he and his friends didnt exceed the weight limit
:fatman:

Re: Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Originally posted by justafan

I Would've attacked back. He probably would've beaten me but I would be thinking about what car and house to buy while I'm in the hospital :D

No kidding. I would've hit that floor real hard.

He should have punched him right in the nose. He would have caught him off guard and probably broke his nose. Wouldn't that be a great story to see on the news.

I met Lynch once at Blockbuster. Really nice guy.

i think sueing is for ____....

i would be proud of this story and tell it everywhere i went if i was your buddy. i personally hate sapp, but if this happened to me, sapp would become one of my favorite players. but hearing it happened to someone makes me hate sapp even more.

Re: Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Originally posted by justafan

Same here. He's got a short fuse.

If he really grabbed him and "chucked" him I would have done the ol' fall on my hurt shoulder trick, because atleast he would have something to show for it ;). Ah well. .

I would take his ****ing SuperBowl ring to in the lawsuit :lol:

too bad he didn't turn around and kick him square in the Nards before the door closed....

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
If he really grabbed him and "chucked" him I would have done the ol' fall on my hurt shoulder trick, because atleast he would have something to show for it ;). Ah well. .

I would take his ****ing SuperBowl ring to in the lawsuit :lol:

ditto!

Nobody is better than anybody else in this world. We're all regular people.

That's why I would have dumped Turbo-Laxx in his dinner downstairs. :)

Back
Top Bottom