My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Re: Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Originally posted by justafan

I Would've attacked back. He probably would've beaten me but I would be thinking about what car and house to buy while I'm in the hospital :D
:

:lol: With the right perspective...somethings are worth a good *** whipping, aren't they Justa?

I would have yelled, "I'm gonna have Tim Ruddy kick your *** tonight!"

Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Originally posted by SkapePhin
My friend is a bellboy at a Marriot on Fort Lauderdale beach. Yesterday the Buccaneers checked in to his hotel.. And this is what he told me:

He had gotten into a packed elevator with his luggage cart. There was Sapp.. Sapp aparently wanted his friends to come into the packed elevator so he told my friend to get out. My friend said no, so Sapp grabbed him and chucked him out of the elevator.. haha. What a punk.

He did say that John Lynch was a cool guy though.

If thats true, he could have gotten sapp arrested easily for assault. If you place your hands on someone on purpose it is assault. I would have filed charges in a heart beat.

Damn I wish that would have happened to me 1 year Ago I had Serious back recrunstruction surgery done I have Two medal rods and 4 screws. Imagine the Suit I could have done attacking a partially handicapped person damn
I would have paid for all the expenses for this message Boards

I would have caused a big *** scene and got everyone's attention as he was placing his hands on me. Say something, " What the **** dude, get your ****ing dirty hands off me you gay ***got *** bitch."

Then, in self-defense of course, start swinging.

Re: Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Originally posted by phinfan34

If thats true, he could have gotten sapp arrested easily for assault. If you place your hands on someone on purpose it is assault. I would have filed charges in a heart beat.
Really? Just touchings someone? I;; tell him but I doubt it will do much good now..

He told me that Sapp said :"The customer is always right. Get out." My friend said "No" then Sapp pushed him out.

Re: Re: Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

Really? Just touchings someone? I;; tell him but I doubt it will do much good now..

He told me that Sapp said :"The customer is always right. Get out." My friend said "No" then Sapp pushed him out.

Everyone's heard of assault and battery?

But most people don't really know what that means. Know what "assault" means? It's a verbal threat.

Though it's difficult to make it "stick", you CAN charge someone with assault.

Battery, technically, is what Sapp did to this guy. See, if you so much as poke a person in an aggressive manner (all you perverts, get your head out of the gutter!)... believe me, there's a lawyer out there that WILL make it pay mucho $$$ for you!

Re: Re: Re: My friend confirms: "Sapp a D***!"

He would have easily gotten him arrested for pushing him. Especially if there were witnesses.

I would have kicked his a$$. (Well, not really, but you always have to have that one guy who says this.)

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
I would have kicked his a$$. (Well, not really, but you always have to have that one guy who says this.)

:D

Originally posted by Muck
Nobody is better than anybody else in this world. We're all regular people.

That's why I would have dumped Turbo-Laxx in his dinner downstairs. :)

:lol: ..they probably have to evacuate the hotel when Sapp drops a deuce

I think you friend is full of $hit....

but here is a thought YOUR FRIEND IN THE ELEVATOR WAS A D*CK. he said that sapp asked him to get out. what more do you want. sapp knew he was a punk and treated him like one. he would have been fired if his boss found out.

I know people don't like him and im only casting the light on the other side of the story.

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
I think you friend is full of $hit....

but here is a thought YOUR FRIEND IN THE ELEVATOR WAS A D*CK. he said that sapp asked him to get out. what more do you want. sapp knew he was a punk and treated him like one. he would have been fired if his boss found out.

I know people don't like him and im only casting the light on the other side of the story.

So if I asked you to get out of my elevator, would you? No, you wouldn't, exactly ;).

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

So if I asked you to get out of my elevator, would you? No, you wouldn't, exactly ;).

Don't answer for me please...If it were that case and i worked there like that kid did i would...It would fall under work ethnics...as in serving the customer

Back
Top Bottom