My friends that are Jets fans think... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My friends that are Jets fans think...

Our 2020 record against the Jets

• 2-0

Votes: 72 55.8%
  • 1-1

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
c8900ddbd4abbc5ae35161ee0b11c0ee.gif

Jets fans, who are friends?

One of my buddies is a jets fan. And he thinks it will be a sweep also. Except he said he doesn’t know which team it will be but due to the back2back games he thinks whichever team wins game 1 will take game 2. Interesting dynamic this year with how they schedule those 2 games with the bye in between

You never know. The Jets did go 6-2 over the second half of 2019 and have had a pretty good offseason.I actually had Miami sweeping the Jets, but to those people that only see Miami wiining 3 games this season I guess it's possible the Jets sweep us.

I think we will sweep the jests every year. ;)

I don't like gase, I never did...

Based on how Flores did last season, I see a much better record this season.

Especially if he sticks with Fitz and there is no rookie learning curve forced on the rest of the team. ;)

It's quite possible the Jets sweep Miami. While the Dolphins look improved on paper, they haven't done anything on the field yet. But Miami could also, either split or sweep New York, depending on how well things come together. Overall I don't think Miami is more than a 5-6 win team. I think a 7-8 win season isn't out of the question either, especially if Flores does a similar job to 2019?

Lmao.

It must hurt them to know that the moment Tua steps on the field, he's already better than 'ol seeing ghosts Sam.

We won't be particularly good this year, especially as Fitzpatrick is due a faceplant season just like he had after initial promise with both the Jets and Bucs

We sweep them and don't even play Tua. Fitz is more than capable of winning that game, and Darnold will have fits with the Fins secondary. Also, our coach is better than our old coach

That we will be swept by them next season. LOL, and that Sam Darnold is gonna take the next step and become a top 5 QB... hahahahahaha

I told them, I had a totally different outlook. If Tua is playing, the Jets lose both games pretty easily. Darnold has thrown 8 ints against us in 4 games, while we had insurance salesmen playing corner. They have Adam Gase as a head coach. LOL even with Fitz in there I dont see us losing to them in 2020.

So what do you guys think our record vs the Jets is next year.

Going by the Jets forum, they seem similar to FH. Many see 2-0, a significant number see a split, and the remainder are we-don't-know-who-we-are-yet. The thinking on Miami is the Fins are rebuilding and 'behind' NYJ by a year. They see Darnold as coming of age and having a great year. This is the best time of year for fans of historically losing teams - a time of optimisim.

The one thing I find interesting in the Jets forum is no mention of the HC. All predictions based on talent

Back
Top Bottom