my meaningful 100th post on Finheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my meaningful 100th post on Finheaven

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
HEy guys....

Ive been here less than a month and its hard to believe that i got to 100 posts this quickly....i never imagined that this board kicks so much @$$, there is a good share of opposing fans that speak their views logically, and a few that are morons, and thats a good thing cause having a coupla morons on here is fine, so we can rip them....

This board is great cuase it gets the news out on the fins faster than anyone ive seen, and theres ppl here all the time waiting for posts to go up to immediately comment thereafter....

Its been great taking pictures of dolfan mini-camp, and I may go for my last day of taking pictures there tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend full-contact camp, as I have a camp counselor job to do, as most college kids take an easy job when they arent in class :) Its been great working for FH as far as taking pictures are concerned....hopefully I will be able to write for them soon as well....who knows, i will find a way to contribute....

After this boring baseball-only rest of the summer concludes, I will be heading back to orlando where i will continue to attend the University of Central Florida, and I wont get to see the home games in person. I havent been to a regular season game in over 10 years, as my parents never wanted to go and i was overprotected (damnit), and when i finally was able to, i had to go to college, but I will definitely see a game this season, maybe in JAcksonville...

Thanks a lot Finheaven, keep up the good work!

MB the UltimateFINFAN

Thanks much for what you've already contributed, can't wait until your 1000th post.

Yeah 1000 always feels good. Thanks for posting man.

Jeez.. Are all the Youngins here from UCF? I currently attend UCF as well.. I think AJ does too..

I'm almost there :cool:

Crap Franco :eek: I just realized that I've been on finheaven longer than you and you have more than 2000 more posts than me :lol:

Congrats :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm happy you love finheaven Ultimate. It's been great having you here in just the short time you've been here.

:lol: They don't call me Prime Time for nothing :lol:. Yeah I saw that today...almost at 1000! Woohoo! :lol:

Originally posted by outtawack311
Yo Matt, congrats on having no life :stick:

hey, drew (outtawack311)...elaborate on what you do while down in south florida, i didnt know you had a life, please, share it with us...

and werent u there with me the past 2 mini-camps?

I have more of a life than you hahaha!

hahaha you just about screwed yourself, cause just about every single person on this board has little or no life just like me, so they could attack you in swarms lol.....

Visit the UCF forums much? oh yea... like everyday right :p

Back
Top Bottom