my meaningful 100th post on Finheaven | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my meaningful 100th post on Finheaven

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
HEy guys....

Ive been here less than a month and its hard to believe that i got to 100 posts this quickly....i never imagined that this board kicks so much @$$, there is a good share of opposing fans that speak their views logically, and a few that are morons, and thats a good thing cause having a coupla morons on here is fine, so we can rip them....

This board is great cuase it gets the news out on the fins faster than anyone ive seen, and theres ppl here all the time waiting for posts to go up to immediately comment thereafter....

Its been great taking pictures of dolfan mini-camp, and I may go for my last day of taking pictures there tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend full-contact camp, as I have a camp counselor job to do, as most college kids take an easy job when they arent in class :) Its been great working for FH as far as taking pictures are concerned....hopefully I will be able to write for them soon as well....who knows, i will find a way to contribute....

MB the UltimateFINFAN

Don't you know man? Your contribution is ALREADY enormous!

It's a shame you can't see the real hitting! The more Reports the better!!

HEy guys....

Ive been here less than a month and its hard to believe that i got to 100 posts this quickly....i never imagined that this board kicks so much @$$, there is a good share of opposing fans that speak their views logically, and a few that are morons, and thats a good thing cause having a coupla morons on here is fine, so we can rip them....

This board is great cuase it gets the news out on the fins faster than anyone ive seen, and theres ppl here all the time waiting for posts to go up to immediately comment thereafter....

Its been great taking pictures of dolfan mini-camp, and I may go for my last day of taking pictures there tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend full-contact camp, as I have a camp counselor job to do, as most college kids take an easy job when they arent in class :) Its been great working for FH as far as taking pictures are concerned....hopefully I will be able to write for them soon as well....who knows, i will find a way to contribute....

After this boring baseball-only rest of the summer concludes, I will be heading back to orlando where i will continue to attend the University of Central Florida, and I wont get to see the home games in person. I havent been to a regular season game in over 10 years, as my parents never wanted to go and i was overprotected (damnit), and when i finally was able to, i had to go to college, but I will definitely see a game this season, maybe in JAcksonville...

Thanks a lot Finheaven, keep up the good work!

MB the UltimateFINFAN

I don't think you should only mention the people who are here waiting to post immediately w/out mentioning the people who are NOT around at all. I think you are showing your bias against those that don't come here at all. If you expect to get to 200 posts then you should observe everything equally.

One more thing, you also mentioned Jacksonville, how do you think the people in Orlando, or Tampa, or Tallahassee, feel about that?.....Think about it.....remember to be fair!...:tsk::nana:;)

Congrats on your 100th post!

over 2000 posts froma bill fan on a fins board, u dont see that everyday....

LoL you do here!

Oliver...

I'm getting close too!! I love this board and have abandonded my other Phin discussion groups. Finheaven rocks!

only on here i could get criticized for not menitoning every single type of person that frequents this board, its all good though :)

Back
Top Bottom