my meaningful 100th post on Finheaven | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my meaningful 100th post on Finheaven

I love finheaven so much... I come EVERYDAY!!!! And i spend about 30-45 mins on it... then again, im 14 and its summer time, so i have no life... NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE SUCKS!!!!!!!

(BTW, I am also only posting to see how many i have.. lol)

Almost 600!!!!!!!!! But i have been here for 15 months... EEK!!! I NEED TO START POSTING!!!! But, then again... alot of my post have good quality, so i dont post just to have quanity...

I guess i dont have a life either cause ive been a member for less than a month (i think) and i have 131!! But hey i love this site. I come on when i get to work, i go back on when i get home. Besides the good information i love the people on here! INCLUDING CLUMP (the the heck is wrong with me i like a bills fan?! :sceptic:) :lol:

Let me try that again.... (WHAT the heck is wrong with me? I LIKE A BILLS FAN?!! :sceptic:) :lol:

Ok i think i got it right this time :shakeno:

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Jeez.. Are all the Youngins here from UCF? I currently attend UCF as well.. I think AJ does too..

If you guys are at UCF we need to meet up man.

Atleast for some games.

My friend is going there in like 6 months. I might to :confused:

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
I love finheaven so much... I come EVERYDAY!!!! And i spend about 30-45 mins on it... then again, im 14 and its summer time, so i have no life... NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE SUCKS!!!!!!!

(BTW, I am also only posting to see how many i have.. lol)

Dude, that does suck.

Go smoke some pot kid! :lol: :jk: drink instead

Back
Top Bottom