My Miami Dolphins Jersey Collection is up for sale - CHEAP! (Not Spam, btw.) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Miami Dolphins Jersey Collection is up for sale - CHEAP! (Not Spam, btw.)

dolfan19

Starter
Reaction score
Ok. So I'm moving soon, and I need all the room I can get. That, and I want alot less to move when it happens. So I have decided to put all of my Dolphins jerseys up for sale, and all at a reasonable price. Now, let me be clear - these are all knockoff jerseys, mostly purchased from China. But they look great, and are perfect for eating and drinking on Gameday, so you won't have to worry about spilling anything on them. A few of them are brand new, never been worn. I bought them all for my own use with the intention of wearing them on gamedays, but I really need to get stuff cleared out over the next couple of month. The jerseys are all either size 52 (which equates to about a larger XL) or a 54 (equal to XXL). Sizes will be listed next to each jersey.

All jerseys will go for 10.00, except the new with tags still attached, which are 12.00. I'll only charge a flat rate shipping amount of 3.95 as long as you are in the continental U.S. If you buy these jerseys online, you will probably only find them for a minimum of about 25.00 apiece. PM me if you are interesed in any of the jerseys. Thanks!

Below are the jerseys available...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1st - I'll list the unworn, tags still attached jerseys.

Karlos Dansby - size 54

IMAG0088-1.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0087-1.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0089-1.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

Chad Pennington - size 52

IMAG0083-1.jpg

IMAG0084-1.jpg

IMAG0085-1.jpg

The rest of the jerseys have no tags attached.
Chad Henne - size 54 - this jersey does not have tags on it, but was only worn long enough to try it on. It was never used other than that.
IMAG0091-1.jpg

IMAG0090-1.jpg

IMAG0092-1.jpg

Pat White - size 54 - again, never worn other than to try it on.

IMAG0095-1.jpg

IMAG0096-1.jpg

Chad Pennington, White jersey - size 54 - worn probably 2 times, looks like new.

IMAG0098-1.jpg

IMAG0097-1.jpg

IMAG0099-1.jpg

Davone Bess - size 54. This has been worn on numerous occasions, and has been washed. You can see int he pics that it is slightly more worn than the others. Still a great looking jersey, and in great shape.

IMAG0080-1.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0079-1.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0082-1.jpg

Jake Long - size 54. This jersey will go for 8.00, due to the fact that there is a small stain on the front of the jersey, which you will see in the picture below. Still a great jersey. This one was worn to the season opening win at Buffalo last year - thus the food stain. Lol. Great karma in this jersey though!

IMAG0102-1.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0100-1.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0101-1.jpg

IMAG0103-1.jpg

Joey Porter - size 54. Yes, I know, it's Joey Porter. But antics aside, he was a great linebacker for us for a couple of years. If nothing else, you could have a Koa Misi nameplate stitched on it instead. Lol.

IMAG0093-1.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0094-1.jpg

And finally - I do have a couple of other jerseys available.

The first is a Mark Sanchez jersey that I truthfully purchased with the intention of burning before one of the Jets games last year. Ended up watching it at someone else's house, so I didn't get to do it. Anyway, it's brand new, tags still attached. Whether you wanna burn it, throw darts at it, use it as toilet paper, or give it to a friend...10.00 is certainly worth it. Size 52.

IMAG0105-1.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0104-1.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I also puchased this Matt Cassel jersey, size 52. It was for a friend, but he ended up getting one before I got to give it to him.
Also new, tags attached.

IMAG0106-1.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0107-1.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

IMAG0108-1.jpg

There you have it. PM me if you are interested in any of the jerseys. Now, let's just hope there's a season to wear them for!

does anyone own a real jersey on this forum lol gosh I'm in fake land!!!

guys sometimes its better to spend more money and get better quality jerseys. Ebay is fake ville. Just buy from Dolphins.com your guranteed to get a real quality authentic jersey.

Me personally I only do game worn dolphins jerseys now, I have tons of 100% authentic phins jerseys for you guys if interested. You will see such a difference in quality and be amazed. I'm sure some of you own real jerseys but most I see on here are fake, im surprised the MODS allow fake jerseys to be talked of or sold on here.

Wow....must be nice to be able to own a game worn jersey, but maybe some of us don't have that kind of money for fun things like that...imo you really shouldn't flame the people, like me, that want a Dolphins jersey whether its game worn, authentic, or just a replica. We are Fin Fans bottom line...and how we choose to represent our team is up to us.

yeah but buying fake dolphins merchandise is so disrespectful to the organization and the NFL. I have 100% authentic Dolphins jerseys that I would get rid of for 100$ and the difference in quality is amazing. I'm willing to part with my phin authentics because I now only collect game jerseys and at this time own about 8 gamers and 10 authentics (about). So I'm willing to sell a 100% authentic jersey to a die hard fan like my self for a good price just to pass on the knowledge of real product vs fake and how much of a difference it makes. If you pay a penny for a fake jersey you over paid, and I'm being serious. They are not worth any americans hard earned money. I used to not know a lot about jerseys myself and got suckerd into buying a few fakes on ebay without knowing. Then I smartend up and realized that buying fake jerseys only kills the market for the folks who collect real NFL quality jerseys. It's a loose loose situation if your buying fakes. Just look at the quality of the jerseys above and how cheap they look (no offense to seller). I mean for 10$ its not a bad deal, but if you save your money and put it towards a real authentic jersey you will be a lot happier and I can gurantee that! I have a signed Seau i would part with in home white sz 48, as well as a Marshall aqua sz 50, a Misi in white sz 50, and a pennington teal in size 52. I will post pictures up of my collection I'm parting with when I figure out how to. I will also make a thread on how to distinguish every dolphins jersey ever made, from Game cuts including QB's, Lineman, WR's, RB, and Kickers all the way to retail authentic jerseys and each substantiol changes made throughout the years. As well as a tutorial on how to be aware and avoid Fake dolphins jerseys. I hope I could be a help and atelast show the die hards how to pick out quality items that will last you a life time, rather then get taken advantage of with fakes. I'm even going to auction off a Free DOLPHINS gamer to a lucky member on the forum! Stay tuned guys! GO PHINS!!!

P.S Have a Chad Henne White Gamer on the way VS Falcons preaseason week 1 !!! Can't wait. Also have a bunch of game worn Pants, QB towels, QB wrist bands, Helmets, ex...

Disrespectful to the organization and the NFL? I think representing your team however you want is NOT disrespectful...just because someone wears a regular jersey doesn't make them any less a fan then the next guy...some people can't afford YOUR choice of jerseys...good for you that you have all those jerseys, I could care less...I don't have to spend a couple hundred dollars to get anyone's respect and buy a cool game-worn jersey but to each his own.
And not to mention, its disrespectful to come into someone else's selling post and say you are selling your stuff and give him a hard time about selling his jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom