My Mock Draft 2.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock Draft 2.0

I would go with Winston Justice even with a Cheap LT so he could play RT and still be an improvment and move Carey to RG. I would also look at KO Simpson with that pick and a CB like Cromartie or Joseph. If we fill alot of holes quickly I would not be surprised to see Saban take BPA and another WR would be nice!

Skeet84 said:
I would go with Winston Justice even with a Cheap LT so he could play RT and still be an improvment and move Carey to RG. I would also look at KO Simpson with that pick and a CB like Cromartie or Joseph. If we fill alot of holes quickly I would not be surprised to see Saban take BPA and another WR would be nice!

well put Skeet. I would be very happy if we landed those guys. I think me and you are driving the Ko Simpson bandwagon!:D

playmaker1 said:
well put Skeet. I would be very happy if we landed those guys. I think me and you are driving the Ko Simpson bandwagon!:D

Yeah I think we are!

I'd rather resign Schulters and have Allen aswell.

Would also like not to get Lawson if we get Peterson, with Peterson we have 4 solid starters and 3 good back ups in Moore(when healthy), Hodge and Pope. If we also get Lawson playing time gets cut down for some players including Lawson which is not good value for a 1st round pick.

I would rather have gotten Justice or Bunkley in the 1st if that happens.

Dolfan2788 said:
I'd rather resign Schulters and have Allen aswell.

Would also like not to get Lawson if we get Peterson, with Peterson we have 4 solid starters and 3 good back ups in Moore(when healthy), Hodge and Pope. If we also get Lawson playing time gets cut down for some players including Lawson which is not good value for a 1st round pick.

I would rather have gotten Justice or Bunkley in the 1st if that happens.

I like the Justice pick. But I think Lawson would be a good pick. Yes, he might not get a ton of playing time, but that is ok. Not all first round picks have to start. It might help him to learn some. I think it will depend on who we get in FA. If we do land a LT or a OLB, then it will all depend

DT Tackle not a huge need cause I see us signing a Veteran and we did not Draft Vickerson and Wright to be back-ups.

Back
Top Bottom