my mock draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my mock draft

alright honestly, my mock is totally feasible, all of those picks will be available in those round, please, let me know whats so unreasonable about it...

i dunno, i think the Titans are gonna go for DJ, cause i honestly cant name any of their backers, plus they seem to like freakish defensive players (i.e. Kearse)

i think the browns may go DJ with their no. 3 pick the titans could very well go merriman though

Nick13 said:
Cleveland has bigger problems, they'll take whoever SF doesnt at QB.
they might have bigger problems than at LB but if you could pick up the guy that was supposed to be the next Ray Lewis you would, i just see them beefing up the D with their first round pick and then going O after that

i dunno, the next Ray Lewis would be nice, sure, but a franchise QB is more crucial than a good LB, plus, its easier to build a team around a QB than an LB (i.e. Urlacher, Thomas, Arrington, all good LB's not on super bowl teams)

Nick13 said:
i dunno, the next Ray Lewis would be nice, sure, but a franchise QB is more crucial than a good LB, plus, its easier to build a team around a QB than an LB (i.e. Urlacher, Thomas, Arrington, all good LB's not on super bowl teams)
thats true. we already have the team built as of WRs. a franchise qb would be nice.

this is true grasshopper but just like the captain on the offensive side of the ball is the QB the captain on the defensive side of the ball is the LB. i just feel that Crenell will go ahead and fix the D because it is closer to being decent than the O and try to win games in the Ravens fashion this year and draft a QB next year.

Back
Top Bottom