My mock...no frills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My mock...no frills

MARINO1384 said:
I don't think Brown is worth it at #2. He hasn't proved anything except that he can do well at a workout in shorts and a tee shirt. If we can put together a good line any runningback is going to look good behind it.

He can do more then Braylon, Braylon only catches the ball 1-10 times a game. Brown can run 15-30, and catch 1-5 a game. He creates matchup problems when split out wide because of his speed and size. Not to mention he runs good routes.

A RB who can line up at WR is better then a WR in my mind. Since you get 2 things for the price of one.

Gitrdone said:
He can do more then Braylon, Braylon only catches the ball 1-10 times a game. Brown can run 15-30, and catch 1-5 a game. He creates matchup problems when split out wide because of his speed and size. Not to mention he runs good routes.

A RB who can line up at WR is better then a WR in my mind. Since you get 2 things for the price of one.
That's what I think Saban means by value also....what is this player going to bring to the team.

With Brown you get everything a RB can do.

inFINSible said:
Last year I predicted Derrick Pope in the 7th round....I also had Tony Bua in my original draft but dropped him to take Michael Boulware and move him to safety ....believe it or not...
I had a better feel of the type of player that RS was looking for last year....this year, I'm pretty much as clueless as anybody else but I did have two or three things I was looking for.... anyway, these are what I've come up with after reading hundreds of draft profiles...

Ronnie Brown RB 6' 233 4.4
Adam Terry OT 6'8" 330 5.31
Andrew Walter QB 6'6" 233 4.9
Josh Davis WR 6' 191 4.5
Johnathon Jackson OLB 6'2" 235 4.6
Junior Rosegreen S Auburn S 5'10" 189

Take it for what it's worth....squat.

:cooldude:
I like it, not sure about Josh Davis, I personally like Chris Henry 6'5'' 199 4.5

first&goal said:
I like it, not sure about Josh Davis, I personally like Chris Henry 6'5'' 199 4.5
Good physical specimen but, how are his hands, his route running and his desire?

Josh Davis has all that in spades. :D

inFINSible said:
Ronnie Brown RB 6' 233 4.4
Josh Davis WR 6' 191 4.5

Nonsense

popularwar said:
No safety until the seventh round? That's one of our biggest needs!
TeBucky Jones, Travares Tillman, Tony Bua, Yeremiah Bell...The only surefire upgrade to these guys is going to be a first round choice, and I didn't want to spend a first round choice on a safety.

Can't fix all the problems in one year.

InFINSible, what are you thinking? ............. About the same as me. I could agree with that draft. If not Walter, McPherson, but I have said all along Walter could be very good.

rickeyrunsover said:
InFINSible, what are you thinking? ............. About the same as me. I could agree with that draft. If not Walter, McPherson, but I have said all along Walter could be very good.
When all is said and done...you and I usually see eye to eye....

don't tell anybody that.....for your sake. :D

inFINSible said:
Josh Davis WR 6' 191 4.5

Take it for what it's worth....squat.

:cooldude:

Nonsense :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom