My mom passed away... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My mom passed away...

My deepest prayers and thoughts go out to you Brother Mal. I know it's real hard for you right now bro. If you need a brother to lean on, I am here for you bro. You have my numbers.

Brother Celtkin,

On behave of my family you have my deepest sympathy. God Bless.

Juan

im sorry for your loss,i know how you feel i lost my mom 4 years ago she was 67..its not easy but over time things will get easier..just remember all the good times..

Dear brother Celtkin,

Please accept my prayers for you and the rest of your family upon the death of your Mom.

I don't know what you are feeling but having been down that road personally (both parents and a spouse) as well as professionally (I'm a Lutheran parish pastor in my day job), I know how I felt and have observed the pain in too many others. It was for me a deep open pit. I am deeply honored you were open to sharing this news with your "family" here.

Please know that the well-wishes and prayers on this forum are sincere and heartfelt. We are people first and real life trumps all else.

May the day soon come when you remember your Mom more often with a smile than with a tear!

God's blessings,

Pastor Keith A. Hunsinger aka Ohiophinphan

Mal

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine your pain. I thought we were losing my mom to a heart attack, back around Christmas, and I know I wasn't even able to contemplate it at the time.
You and your family will be in my prayers.

Joe

It's hard to say it better than the others have, but I'm very sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to you and yours.

My Condolences and Prayers go with You and Your Family...

Malcom, I am sorry to hear about your loss, and I hope the time with your family as well as your FH family can help you overcome your grief...

I'm a little late to this but nonetheless want to convey my condolences.

It's never easy loosing a family member.
Brings the reality of life crashing to your attention.
Best wishes to you and your family during this time.

It's been a week since I lost my mom. The amount of support and warmth you folks have shown me was more than I could have hoped for.

Thank you all for being such a important part of my extended family.

I was especially moved by the number of staff and Premium members who changed their avatars in memory of my mom.

The time has come to get back to 'normal' life. If you changed your avatar, please feel free to change it back.

Thanks again for all the love and support.

We remain here for you no matter when. In the days ahead you will experiance a roller coaster of emotions. Feel free to use us as a sounding board.

Amen, brother. You got it. :wink:

I'm STILL here for ya if you need me.

Back
Top Bottom