My NBA Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My NBA Mock Draft

MARINO1384 said:
They already have Charlie Villanueva, who does that exact same thing. Chris Bosh could do it also if they ever get a centre and decide to put bosh at either pf or sf.
Villanueva is a 6'10 240lb PF. In Charlie's case he just happens to be versitile enough to be able to shoot the 3 better then most sf's....but that doesnt make CV a SF.

Dear God, please let there be somehow, someway the Magic can get Randy Foye tonight. :pray:

If there is no way, I'd be happy with JJ Redick, Rodney Carney or Ronnie Brewer.

Boik14 said:
MARINO1384 said:
Bosh is 7' 240. Hes as physically prepared to play center as Aldridge could ever be and imo Aldridge will never have the kind of game Bosh has.

As far as Rudy Gay; I can see you point on him being overrated and why you would say it. But that was regular season. During workouts he bested Brandon Roy and trainwrecked everyone else. He showed the kind of game NBA GM's want to see so ill stick my prediction of him going #1 to toronto and I think he'll make them look smart for doing so.

Bosh is 6'10 lol....they are both the same size both listed at 6'10....who knowa there correct wieght but Bosh is anywhere between 230 and 240 with Aldridge at about the same wieght. Espn actually puts down Chris Bosh for an nba equal of Aldridge. I think Aldridge is a better pick then Gay for Toronto. If the Raps select Aldridge, you have Bosh and Aldrige interchangeable at Pf/C along with Villi at Sf. That pretty much gives you an excellent frontline for the next 6-7 years. Gay doesn't really fit anywhere and would have to either sub with villi or force him to play sg which he doesn't have the handles to do.

MARINO1384 said:
Bosh is 6'10 lol....they are both the same size both listed at 6'10....who knowa there correct wieght but Bosh is anywhere between 230 and 240 with Aldridge at about the same wieght. Espn actually puts down Chris Bosh for an nba equal of Aldridge. I think Aldridge is a better pick then Gay for Toronto. If the Raps select Aldridge, you have Bosh and Aldrige interchangeable at Pf/C along with Villi at Sf. That pretty much gives you an excellent frontline for the next 6-7 years. Gay doesn't really fit anywhere and would have to either sub with villi or force him to play sg which he doesn't have the handles to do.

Gay greatly improved his handles since the offseason...its not a weakness for him anymore.

Boik14 said:
Villanueva is a 6'10 240lb PF. In Charlie's case he just happens to be versitile enough to be able to shoot the 3 better then most sf's....but that doesnt make CV a SF.

Then you could put Bosh at sf....CV and Bosh are both atheletic enough to pretty much be put in all three position (sf,pf,c). True CV isn't a true sf but he can play there if needed. Although Toronto would want to keep him closer to the basket because he is an excellent rebounder.

Buddwalk said:
Gay greatly improved his handles since the offseason...its not a weakness for him anymore.

Yeah not a weakness compared to other college kids but how will he fair against other sg on D at the highest level. How would he play against Kobe,AI,Dwayne Wade,Billups if he were to play sg. scouts weren't questioning him against college handles they were questioning if they are good enough for the next level.

MARINO1384 said:
Then you could put Bosh at sf....CV and Bosh are both atheletic enough to pretty much be put in all three position (sf,pf,c). True CV isn't a true sf but he can play there if needed. Although Toronto would want to keep him closer to the basket because he is an excellent rebounder.

Bosh is capable of playing all 3 imo...but CV eh that might be pushing it a bit for him, yes he can shoot like a SF but hes not nearly athletic and doesnt have the handles or the passing skills needed to be a SF in the nba. if they grab aldridge

there depth chart would look like

PG ???
SG Morris Peterson
SF Chris Bosh
PF Charlie Villanueva
C LaMarcus Aldridge

MARINO1384 said:
Yeah not a weakness compared to other college kids but how will he fair against other sg on D at the highest level. How would he play against Kobe,AI,Dwayne Wade,Billups if he were to play sg. scouts weren't questioning him against college handles they were questioning if they are good enough for the next level.

actually the question you should be asking people is how will 2 guards be able to guard him in the nba...hes 6''9 230 lbs. dude, he put on 15 lbs. of muscle for the nba draft. Also hes got like a 7 foot 8 inch reach which is freakishly insane for a guy his size.

Buddwalk said:
Bosh is capable of playing all 3 imo...but CV eh that might be pushing it a bit for him, yes he can shoot like a SF but hes not nearly athletic and doesnt have the handles or the passing skills needed to be a SF in the nba. if they grab aldridge

there depth chart would look like

PG ???
SG Morris Peterson
SF Chris Bosh
PF Charlie Villanueva
C LaMarcus Aldridge

Mike James? i guess at pg...there really isn't anyone else. Either you pick someone up in free agency or you don't take aldridge and trade down get marcus williams and it's look like this

pg: Marcus Williams
sg: Mike James
sf: Morris peterson
pf: Charlie Villanueva
C: Chris Bosh

Buddwalk said:
actually the question you should be asking people is how will 2 guards be able to guard him in the nba...hes 6''9 230 lbs. dude, he put on 15 lbs. of muscle for the nba draft. Also hes got like a 7 foot 8 inch reach which is freakishly insane for a guy his size.

true you'd have to put a s/f on him....Prince and Jefferson are the only one's that could prolly stick with him and are around his size.

MARINO1384 said:
Mike James? i guess at pg...there really isn't anyone else. Either you pick someone up in free agency or you don't take aldridge and trade down get marcus williams and it's look like this

pg: Marcus Williams
sg: Mike James
sf: Morris peterson
pf: Charlie Villanueva
C: Chris Bosh

mike james will be leaving after this season...so he says anyway

If im the gm of the raptors i try and trade down a little bit maybe with charlotte pick up brevin knight in a deal and get the player they want in bargnani

PG - Brevin Knight
SG - Morris Peterson
SF - Andrea Bargnani
PF - Charlie Villanueva
C - Chris Bosh

MARINO1384 said:
true you'd have to put a s/f on him....Prince and Jefferson are the only one's that could prolly stick with him and are around his size.

nah defenders like bruce bowen and ron artest could shut him down probobly...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Dear God, please let there be somehow, someway the Magic can get Randy Foye tonight. :pray:

If there is no way, I'd be happy with JJ Redick, Rodney Carney or Ronnie Brewer.

Count me in on that.:D

Buddwalk said:
nah defenders like bruce bowen and ron artest could shut him down probobly...

ohhh wow i forgot about them.

Back
Top Bottom