My NBA Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My NBA Mock Draft

MARINO1384 said:
Boik14 said:
Bosh is 6'10 lol....they are both the same size both listed at 6'10....who knowa there correct wieght but Bosh is anywhere between 230 and 240 with Aldridge at about the same wieght. Espn actually puts down Chris Bosh for an nba equal of Aldridge. I think Aldridge is a better pick then Gay for Toronto. If the Raps select Aldridge, you have Bosh and Aldrige interchangeable at Pf/C along with Villi at Sf. That pretty much gives you an excellent frontline for the next 6-7 years. Gay doesn't really fit anywhere and would have to either sub with villi or force him to play sg which he doesn't have the handles to do.
Bosh was 6'10 when he was drafted as a 19 year old. Hes 7' now.

The thing with CV is that he isnt fast enough to be a sf so youre locked in to playing him as a 4 or 5. Because of the same limitations he has as a sf theyre an advantage as a PF or C. Ditto for Bosh. neither of those guys can play sf. Gay is a natural SF. He fits. Heck even Bargnani is more of a sf then bosh or CV.

MARINO1384 said:
Then you could put Bosh at sf....CV and Bosh are both atheletic enough to pretty much be put in all three position (sf,pf,c). True CV isn't a true sf but he can play there if needed. Although Toronto would want to keep him closer to the basket because he is an excellent rebounder.
Neither Bosh nor CV is anywhere near quick enough to be a 3. Theyre too big and not fluid enough in their movement. I dont know where you got the delusional idea either of those guys could play a position neither has ever played.

Draft was just edited to adjust the Portland pick at #7 thanks to the Telfair deal which is now official

Back
Top Bottom