My New Thread Debut. My "thoughts" on the Miami Dolphins. Beware, bad grammar and spe | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My New Thread Debut. My "thoughts" on the Miami Dolphins. Beware, bad grammar and spe

I went to one live. Edmonton Eskimos verses the Saskatchewan Rough Riders. My favorite CFL runningback played in that game. Good old Gizmo Williams. I will not say I try to watch every game every year like I do the NFL, but I have seen my fair share.

You have lost your bet

hillarious

Great post. Keep 'em comin'. I think you might be right about the TE situation. Hopefully, Norv Turner can turn one of these sour grapes into fine wine.

Good post. It's uncanny, but some posters seem to draw you into what they are saying like Ozzy and DCH, while others simply write a lot vebage and you read maybe the first one or two sentences and then scroll down to see if anyone has posted something worthwhile.

In the CFL the runningbacks are usually john Avery types or Gizmo Williams types. They only have 3 downs to get a first down.

The question is, why shouldn't I hate canada so much

Dol-Fan Dupree I have no words about your arrogance on the topic of Canadian football. If I did have words for you, my mumma would slap me.
Witch game between the Riders and Eskimos did you see? I took in a few of those games too. Was it the one where Giz broke the all-time CFL punt return yardage record? Or the one where Archer body slammed a defender over a table?

the game I watched he ran the ball from the backfield from a straight hand off and was the leading rusher. He was also a RB/KR for the Eagles.

All I said is I have watched a game or two, I have never admitted to being a guru of the CFL

You made some pretty bold statments, so we just thought you knew something about the topuc you were talking about, sorry for the mistake.

funny in 14 years in the cfl he had 25 rushes...i guess they were all in that one game u watched then eh???

Its the few jerks like u who give the USA a bad name around the world...acting like ur superior and putting every other country down...

Canada sucks. Thats pretty much the beginning and the end of the story on that one. Its ok, I mean some people are born with genetic diseases, some are born retarded, and some are born in Canada. Its not your fault I suppose...

Back
Top Bottom