my qb prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my qb prediction

JCutler

Practice Squad
Reaction score
feeley gets the first few starts, and frerotte ends up as the starter midway through. familiar w/ linehan's offense, he'll eventually be our starter. i hope feeley plays well, but this is just what i can forsee happening. lets just hope whoever starts throws more td's for us than for the other team this season.

JCutler said:
feeley gets the first few starts, and frerotte ends up as the starter midway through. familiar w/ linehan's offense, he'll eventually be our starter. i hope feeley plays well, but this is just what i can forsee happening. lets just hope whoever starts throws more td's for us than for the other team this season.[/QUOTE

Dosent sound like U think nicks gonna have a very good start; swithchin' qb's mid season Is never a good Idea but, given your ideas on Gus's familiararity w/ linehans O scheme I could Buy It.

My guess is that Frerrotte ends up the starter. I don't know if it will happen before the season or during it. It will depend on how long it takes Saban to get frustrated with all the mistakes.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
I see Feeley playin 13 games cuz the last three we wont need to win

I like it. :cool2:

maybe... Houcke's O-line work
+Linehan's Off. System
= success for whoever is at the helm!

I think Linehan and Saban will devise an offensive game plan that doesn't rely on the QB being Marino-like...Look at what BB did with Brady in NE...most experts agree that he'd be just another QB in a different system. But...I guess I'm not much of an expert, because I think Brady is not just a result of the system...

At any rate, I forsee AJ being the starter for the entire season, unless he really bombs out early. I just don't see that he's as bad as he looked at times last year. I really think our whole season rests on the play of the OL and HH doing his magic....

JCutler said:
feeley gets the first few starts, and frerotte ends up as the starter midway through. familiar w/ linehan's offense, he'll eventually be our starter. i hope feeley plays well, but this is just what i can forsee happening. lets just hope whoever starts throws more td's for us than for the other team this season.
I agree with that.

BringBackShula said:
maybe... Houcke's O-line work
+Linehan's Off. System
= success for whoever is at the helm!
That's a great mathematical equation you got there. I like it. :cooldude:

JCutler said:

Feeley wont just get handed the starting job at the beginning of the season. If Frerotte really has the grasp of the offense like everybody says he does, than he will be the starter from day 1.

I believe Frerotte will be the starter on opening day and the only way Feeley plays is if Frerotte and Sage are injured.

I see Feeley Suffering and doing poor by week 5 and Gus Frerotte takes over and gets hurt in week 9 so Brock comes in and does horrifying and that leaves us with Mr. Matt Leinart with our pick and we win 4 consecutive Super Bowls

Jnaledu3 said:
I believe Frerotte will be the starter on opening day and the only way Feeley plays is if Frerotte and Sage are injured.

Are you supposed to be funny....You want Feeley to be a third string QB behind Rosenfels now.

What a joke this guy!!!

dominizzo said:
I see Feeley Suffering and doing poor by week 5 and Gus Frerotte takes over and gets hurt in week 9 so Brock comes in and does horrifying and that leaves us with Mr. Matt Leinart with our pick and we win 4 consecutive Super Bowls

coño!!!

fint0xicated said:
coño!!!

Dude A.j Is not the answer at qb frerotte is better but hes old we need new blood look wat feeley did last year soo i dont think im a cono broo its the facts read up on Aj Feeley

BenchFiedler said:
Are you supposed to be funny....You want Feeley to be a third string QB behind Rosenfels now.

What a joke this guy!!!

Is it really that far fetched to believe that Sage would beat out Feeley given that these guys are all competing on a level playing field come training camp? Sage is a more gifted QB than Feeley in every aspect.

Back
Top Bottom