My Second Set of jerseys from the internet! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Second Set of jerseys from the internet!

JasonTyo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So i ordered another round of internet jerseys from www.weiketrade.com. The Dansby and Marshall Aqua Dolphins jersey came out Awesome! I wanted to give them some credit for coming through for me again.

032.jpg

However, i wasn't too happy with the orange jersey they sent me, so ill be getting a replacement for that.
I do trust this site and the people i've talked to from there. Id just stay away from the orange.

022.jpg

So if your looking for a good place to get an Aqua or White Dolphins jersey i highly recommend weiketrade.

I also ordered a Brent Celek Eagles Jersey which was gorgeous! and a CJ SPiller which did has that reflective quality to the numbers but they say that will get replaced for me also.
028.jpg

I'm in no way affiliated with the site i just want fans on a budget to get a decent experience like i did.

here are pics of the eagles celek i got from weiketrade.
It came out awesome for my friend.
IMG00077-1.jpg

IMG00076-1.jpg

IMG00075-1.jpg

IMG00074-1.jpg

I just ordered a Vontae and Marshall the other day...hell for $25, u can't beat it! They really don't look that bad

A Bills jersey though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive found them to be very close to the real authentic i have in sizes. my white 56 from weiketrade is a little larger than the real 56 i have. the aqua is very close. maybe a tad longer. Id Just stay away from the orange jerseys.

Also the Bills Jersey is for my friend. I live in Bills country and well be going to the opener in Buffalo, section 107

Check out my jerseys-

Check out my add for jerseys here- i ship form usa not china- i will beat their price with shipping

see my add and chekc my current inventory--instead waiting for it i can have it there in two days!!

Great quality jerseys-- even the orange ones-

Ships from USA not CHINA
clear.gif

NEW 2010 DOLPHINS JERSEYS

JUST RECENTLY RELEASED

SPECIAL ORDER - I MUST HAVE 10 ORDERS BEFORE I CAN ORDER = I NEED 5 MORE-ROOKIE JARED ODRICK #98

ANY COLOR! ANY SIZE 48-56 THESE SPECIAL ORDERS WILL BE $49 WITH FREE SHIPPING- WILL TAKE ABOUT 4 WEEKS TO GET IN.

ALL ADULT JERSEYS $45 - ALL YOUTH $40 - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS

PAYPAL ONLY!

NEW!!

RONNIE BROWN and RICKY WILLIAMS orange jersey

KARLOS DANSBY #58 aqua

CHAD HENNE orange

KIDS sizes Sm, M, L, XL

BRANDON MARSHALL Orange or Aqua

RONNIE BROWN aqua

JAKE LONG aqua

MY CURRENT INVENTORY--FIRST COME FIRST SERVED-CAN SHIP TOMORROW!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Just got my Marshall and Vontae jersey from www.weiketrade.com awesome price,great jersey, fast shipping and good customer service. Highly recommend them

Last edited by a moderator:
The jerseys are awesome for the price...I'm def. putting in a second order when I can....gotta get my Dansby jersey

Back
Top Bottom