My Take on This Afternoons Practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Take on This Afternoons Practice

But one unexpected twist is this....

Leon Searcy is officially one of the competitors for LT too. THAT surprised me. Perhaps we see a Searcy-Perry-Ruddy-Nails-Wade offensive line? I mean Nails' weakness is pass blocking and strength is run blocking so you'd think he is more suited for the right side...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Nice report Oz. But I think it might conflict with other reports that had Searcy lookin good or something.

Conflicts of interest are what makes up the good ol USA. But you can bet he did not do well in the AFTERNOON! He pulled his groin, it is in todays Herald, check it! It only one practice, I'm sure he will be much better soon enough.

Tim Levcik sounds like the reincarnation of Brad Johnson except with maybe a stronger arm and not so much on the accuracy. BJ's the most awkward lanky guy to watch under center. But he gets the ball off somehow and it usually is on target.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
It WAS only the first day of hitting....I mean...I think its safe to give them a tiny bit of a break until they get back in a rhythm. And remember they don't even know what their own lineup will look like so they shouldn't be looking too comfortable.

But like Wanny says, a week from now he's gonna sit down and say "who's the best 5 guys we have" and then shift them around to see if he can get those 5 guys on the field. I think the change could only help as compared to what the guys did last year when they got too comfortable.

Good point CK, one thing I'd like to add id that the players are not in FULL PADS, no hips pads or pants, it's helmet and shoulder pads only. Which means they limit the players from hitting low, blocking too low.

In responce to you other post about Searcy, let me just add one thing, I want him to succeed big time, but refuse to give him any slack. I really saw that he was slow footed and planned on writing that in my report but on the way home I herd that he was limited because of a slightly pulled groin, so I had to add it in! What I saw was fact, but probably only was because he was hurt!

Back
Top Bottom