My Thoughts on the Colts Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Thoughts on the Colts Game

The light bulb just went on!

The D always starts off strong.....The game plan is solid.....THEN.....the other team adjusts......and the 'phins don't.

I see it.

Ah's getin alots smartur...:goof:

I know everyone is entitled to their opionions and what not. But to critized our defense. I mean damn we won the game and held Indy to 13 friging points. If it was the SuperBowl would we have one the game ? For example NE was dominated by the Rams in the Superbowl but who won the Superbowl. I think stats can be very overblown. Hey I'm happy my boys had fun and we pulled out the victory against one of the best offenses in the league. 2 Down and 17 To Go.

people aren't happy unless the offense gets a bunch of yards and scores over 40 points and the defense lets up no yards and scores the same

it wasn't fletchers fault, i blame bates, he never should have had a rookie covering a seasoned veteran. in the 4th quarter when they put madison on harrison, there was nothin completed!

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
people aren't happy unless the offense gets a bunch of yards and scores over 40 points and the defense lets up no yards and scores the same

You obviously missed the very obvious point. It is worrisome no matter what the score outcome was when you give up 427 yards. We simply couldn't stop them 90% of the day.

the point is................

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

You obviously missed the very obvious point. It is worrisome no matter what the score outcome was when you give up 427 yards. We simply couldn't stop them 90% of the day.
if the fins didn't have so many penalties they could have sustained drives and the colts never would have had the ball to get 427 yds!:(

It's a concern...

... but the previous week the problem was we gave up 21 points, well they solved that. I'd rather they give up a ton of yardage and keep the score low. But I see your point, if a D is giving up huge chunks of yards the odds of keeping the score low is not very high. That's a good point.

Oliver...

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

I'm very joyed that we won. However we were 2 yards and 0.1 yards away from the colts scoring 27. Thank god we resigned Brock and thank god Dungy is stubborn enough to run straight ahead 4 times in a row. He'd make Gailey proud.

i don't know how many times i have seen the dolphins kick a$$ in the first half, then come out in the second and coast for a win or loss!

Back
Top Bottom