My Two Favorite Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Two Favorite Teams

Finfan316

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Right now I have two favorite teams:

>Miami Dolphins
> and whoever plays the the Marlins

Can we please get rid of that damn infield? That **** is more damaging than f-ing astro turf. I can just see one of our many key players ending their year or carrer early because of that stuff. Who really cares about baseball now that football is going on again? I don't!

:rolleyes:

You guys are ridiculous. The Marlins are playing their hearts out, support your team damnit. I know I will.

BTW, our next home game isn't until the middle of October. Only if the Marlins make a deep playoff push will the baseball infield be there for the Dolphins.

Originally posted by Gonk
:rolleyes:

You guys are ridiculous. The Marlins are playing their hearts out, support your team damnit. I know I will.

Ah the Marlins are not my team.
Also the owner of the Marlins is on the same cespool level as the White Sox and Brewer owners are.

Well I guess I have to make last the last 4 weeks of my team as Defending World Champiuons.:cool: :o

The Marlins are not my team as well. I would rather see a field without dirt than see the Marlins do well in the playoffs.

One, maybe if yall keep saying someone will get hurt yall might jinx it and might happened. two if they win it all(marlins, possible chance), then they get money and then they get a new stadium so they wont be anymore dirt...

The Marlins are doing there thing. :up: And they will be in the playoffs.

Deal with it.

Also, what's wrong with the Marlins ownership?? They're pretty legit and are making a push this year. They added talent down the stretch.

Originally posted by Muck
The Marlins are doing there thing. :up: And they will be in the playoffs.

Deal with it.

^Props.

What can we do? Is it Derek Lee's fault about the infield? Is it Castillo's? Who's fault is it? None of them. All they do is go out there and play their hearts out, every night. I am not at all a baseball fan, but Muck is right. They're doing their thing.

....and they just clinched a playoff berth. :cool:

again we dont play there for a few so we will have turf soon enough ... i give props to the marlins too and I HATE baseball!!!!Hope they do well ...and really the dirt is better than turf I have played on both ....really its all good .. I would like to see a football only stadium ...I think our team deserves it.. we are consistantly one of the best teams and should have our own stadium.

Originally posted by Finfan316
Right now I have two favorite teams:

>Miami Dolphins
> and whoever plays the the Marlins

Can we please get rid of that damn infield? That **** is more damaging than f-ing astro turf. I can just see one of our many key players ending their year or carrer early because of that stuff. Who really cares about baseball now that football is going on again? I don't!

I agree!

I care much more for the 'phins having a nice field to play on than I care for any Marlins dead end post season run. We lost a long snapper already and almost lost Madison because of that blasted dirt. I consider it fortunate that we are where we are, healthwise, after 2 games in it.

On the other hand, I could wish the Marlins nothing but the best on any other field!

1st Gonk: I'm not from Miami, 316 is in KS and I could care less about the Mariners, or any baseball other than maybe a world seriese game 7.

2nd Badfoot: They won a championship, and what did they do sold the team, they screwed up the first time and I don't think an October run should screw the Fins again.

3rd Best for Last:Best Said Rebar 71 "Baseball Blows"

Re: Re: My Two Favorite Teams

Originally posted by Run_Ricky_Run

I agree!

I care much more for the 'phins having a nice field to play on than I care for any Marlins dead end post season run. We lost a long snapper already and almost lost Madison because of that blasted dirt. I consider it fortunate that we are where we are, healthwise, after 2 games in it.

On the other hand, I could wish the Marlins nothing but the best on any other field!

All this injury crap is such garbage. It has become a real good excuse for some BS and embarrassing injury.

That infield is there since 1993 when the Marlins were founded. All this injury crap has come out over the last couple of years. I do believe it is our rich and famous players who are embarrassed stumping toes and then use the infield as an excuse.

If the infield would be so dangerous you can bet that the NFL or the players union would have stepped in.

BTW, I did step once from that grass over to the infield. It is a rather smooth transition. Even when it is played on it is not like a field with holes. Baseball infields are hard.

The only disadvantage I see is (and it was mentioned by several players) if one line is on grass while the opposing line is already on the infield. The line on the dirt has a disadvantage since it is more of a slip and slide. Baseball players play with metal spikes for better grip..football players of course not.

Back
Top Bottom