Myron Rolle running in the 4.4's?

Ricky_Fan34

Suns and Fins superfan
Reaction score
I really want Myron Rolle, but ultimately it all depends on where we go with pick #12 if we draft him or not. If we go defense, I could see us drafting him. However, if we go offense, I see us addressing the more pressing needs on defense like lb and nt.

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I really want Myron Rolle, but ultimately it all depends on where we go with pick #12 if we draft him or not. If we go defense, I could see us drafting him. However, if we go offense, I see us addressing the more pressing needs on defense like lb and nt.
Drafting him before the 3rd would be a huge reach.

Elliott 1

Hammered
Reaction score
As in, we're on the market for a FS - not SS.
To be honest, I think the Dolphins have one of the best FS prospects in the last five years already on their roster.

Get Sean Smith to tackle a little better and he could become the best center fielder in the NFL, now that it looks like Reed may have to retire.

I think Smith will be a good CB if he stays there, but I think he would be one of the best FS's in a year or two.

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
To be honest, I think the Dolphins have one of the best FS prospects in the last five years already on their roster.

Get Sean Smith to tackle a little better and he could become the best center fielder in the NFL, now that it looks like Reed may have to retire.

I think Smith will be a good CB if he stays there, but I think he would be one of the best FS's in a year or two.
I disagree about Smith.

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score

Sean Smith would be Horrable at FS yea he can cover but he can't takle to save his life one of the worst tacklers i have ever seen besides Deion Sanders. and if you thought we had a lot of missed tackle with Wilson at FS just wait Smith would be in double diget missed tackles every year. He isnt going to just have to tackle a Little better he is going to have to tackle a lot better.

Clipse

mediocrity sucks
Reaction score

That's an awful idea. If any of our corners would be to make the move to safety it would be Nate Jones.

Clipse

mediocrity sucks
Reaction score
As for Rolle, no... Who cares what he runs, he's a SS. We need a FS. We already have a sub 4.4 safety on the roster, his name is Chris Clemons, whom I like much better than Rolle anyways.

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I know that there are some teams who see him as a late 2nd rounder.

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
if he runs anything higher than a 4.6,my eyes will pop out of socket.....

Top Bottom