Name 1 QB of the Fins....... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name 1 QB of the Fins.......

Satistically he has been good and he's played better than his #s. He has a good rating, he has 9 TDs and 2 INTs, he's led our O to one of the highest PPG averages in the league- that means more to me than comp %.

That's fine. I would rather be 5-1 with Henne having Sanchez-like stats right now than being 3-2. Sanchez gotta improve though if the Jets would like to keep winning. Same with Henne.

That's fine. I would rather be 5-1 with Henne having Sanchez-like stats right now than being 3-2. Sanchez gotta improve though if the Jets would like to keep winning. Same with Henne.

Of course, this is just a start for these guys. they should get better, I expect Sanchez will be alot better when he is comfortable w/ Holmes and all the weapons he has. He has played really well so far and if he plays like he has we'll go a long way.

Of course, this is just a start for these guys. they should get better, I expect Sanchez will be alot better when he is comfortable w/ Holmes and all the weapons he has. He has played really well so far and if he plays like he has we'll go a long way.
As a man who watches Jets games can you tell me why Sanchez doesn't have better numbers? When I watch him it seems like he is just tearing it up, but then his numbers look pedestrian and they don't seem to blow anybody out. It is inconsistency?

As a man who watches Jets games can you tell me why Sanchez doesn't have better numbers? When I watch him it seems like he is just tearing it up, but then his numbers look pedestrian and they don't seem to blow anybody out. It is inconsistency?

First off we have faced a pretty tough sched to start the season so that's why we aren't blowing teams out, you guys haven't blown anyone out while we have beaten NE by 14 and humiliated Buffalo who you guys scraped by against.

I don't go crazy about fantasy #s when he's leading us up and down the field. he's made some poor decisions at times, he's had dome drops like any QB, he played a game in a monsoon and he played a game against Bal where they didn't allow him to play. Those games skew his #s a a bit. Look at favre's comp % against us in that weather.

His #s are fine, 9 TDs to 2 INTs is damn impressive, he's on pace for 24 TDs and 5 INTs. I'll take that plus he's leading one of the highest scoring O's in the league and is a major reason we are 5-1.

First off we have faced a pretty tough sched to start the season so that's why we aren't blowing teams out, you guys haven't blown anyone out while we have beaten NE by 14 and humiliated Buffalo who you guys scraped by against.

I don't go crazy about fantasy #s when he's leading us up and down the field. he's made some poor decisions at times, he's had dome drops like any QB, he played a game in a monsoon and he played a game against Bal where they didn't allow him to play. Those games skew his #s a a bit. Look at favre's comp % against us in that weather.

His #s are fine, 9 TDs to 2 INTs is damn impressive, he's on pace for 24 TDs and 5 INTs. I'll take that plus he's leading one of the highest scoring O's in the league and is a major reason we are 5-1.

I know you are in constant defense mode here because you are attacked so often, but I was honestly just curious and wasn't trying to say he sucked.

I know you are in constant defense mode here because you are attacked so often, but I was honestly just curious and wasn't trying to say he sucked.

I wasn't trying to come back at you in attack mode, I was just trying to answer the question. I apologize about that.

Sanchez is pretty good...

Unless the weather is bad, and then watch out

Like Cincy in the playoffs or 2 weeks ago against Minny in a monsoon.

He'll finish with more than 5 picks but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 24+ TDs. Holmes coming back is huge and will definitely be a problem for a lot of defenses. Jets look like the best in the division so far, but that can change in a heartbeat. It's early in the season and big injuries always come up and teams start rolling. We'll see. Bottom line, Sanchez looks very good for his 2nd year in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom