Name the theme for the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name the theme for the year

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Well we were originally supposed to tank for Tua. Now that we're 5th or 4th or 6th and looking like we're ready to win a few more, we need a new slogan to reflect our purpose this year.

Here are some I was kicking around

Limping for Love
Eazy Peezy for Eason
Fermenting For Fromme
A Few Win for Justin

All of those guys are really bad options for a team that has been starving for a franchise QB for so long. Very depressing.

Ryan Fitzpatrick will be the starting QB in 2020 unless we trade up. None of those bums are beating him out.

There is no theme, because the FO and Coaching staff aren't on the same page.
Says who? The Fans? The Media? I think for the first time in a long time the Franchise is on the same page.

I see Miami picking at #4 at this point behind the Bengals, Redskins and Giants. ONly one of those team are taking a QB, and the Bengals may be dumb enough to take Young instead of a QB. There is still a better than average change that at #4 Miami gets get Tua or Burrow assuming either of those guys are who they like.

My lord some of you are inconsolable. If Flores can win a few games with these scrubs how many games do you think he could win with the some talent and a half decent QB?

Rookie QB's should not be the answer to save your franchise. We need a complete change and even if we do not get Tua or Burrow change is coming.

When all we had was picks, I really wanted Tua, but now we have something that could help us win more than Tua, a competent coaching staff.

Theme of the year: "Woe is me!"

My lord some of you are inconsolable. If Flores can win a few games with these scrubs how many games do you think he could win with the some talent and a half decent QB?

Rookie QB's should not be the answer to save your franchise. We need a complete change and even if we do not get Tua or Burrow change is coming.

When all we had was picks, I really wanted Tua, but now we have something that could help us win more than Tua, a competent coaching staff.

Theme of the year: "Woe is me!"
You're not winning anything meaningful without a franchise QB regardless of how good your coaching staff is. Take a look at Andy Reid for instance. He was in the playoffs every year with Alex Smith but he knew he was never going to get over the hump with that level of QB play so he swung for the fences by drafting Mahomes. That team is now a serious Super Bowl contender for as long as Mahomes' career lasts.

You're not winning anything meaningful without a franchise QB regardless of how good your coaching staff is. Take a look at Andy Reid for instance. He was in the playoffs every year with Alex Smith but he knew he was never going to get over the hump with that level of QB play so he swung for the fences by drafting Mahomes. That team is now a serious Super Bowl contender for as long as Mahomes' career lasts.

I think you missed the most important point of your own argument. They had a good team already to plug him into. Without that Maholmes would not be nearly as effective. You know how I know that? Because he got injured and they kept winning with Matt Moore as the QB.

In reality, what makes KC special is Tyreek Hill, not Patrick Maholmes. Take Tyreek Hill off of that team and they are not the powerhouse offense they are now, as evidenced by their losses when Hill was out, and more evidence when they kept winning when Maholmes was out.

Even Patrick Maholmes on this team would not do much more than is being done. If he did play for us this year, he may have already been injured by now.

Last edited:
I think you missed the most important point of your own argument. They had a good team already to plug him into. Without that Maholmes would not be nearly as effective. You know how I know that? Because he got injured and they kept winning with Matt Moore as the QB.

In reality, what makes KC special is Tyreek Hill, not Patrick Maholmes. Take Tyreek Hill off of that team and they are not the powerhouse offense they are now, as evidenced by their losses when Hill was out, and more evidence when they kept winning when Maholmes was out.

Even Patrick Maholmes on this team would not do much more than is being done. If he did play for us this year, he may have already been injured by now.
My god. I guess great quarterback play doesn't matter now then. The true secret to winning in this league is having an ultra fast undersized receiver, Who knew? :rolleyes:

That is some ripe ****. I hope you dont believe that.

Back
Top Bottom