Name your reasons the Phins lost today at NE | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name your reasons the Phins lost today at NE

No offense in the first half. Should have made adjustments earlier
Defense entire meltdown from when the Pats had a legit QB to when their 3rd stinger was in and they could not stop a run or a screen pass. Lot to expect with this many new guys and coaches to win on the road at Seattle and New England so I am not surprised. Arizona dominated this past week which means the NE is legit IMO and Seattle lost a very close low scoring game meaning their defense is legit but their offense is suspect. Whats that tell me out defense is not as good as we hoped last week and our offense is OK but not good enough. Its going to be interesting to see if our coaches can step up and make our players better than what they showed last week.

Defensive gameplan for me, wihtout Gronk , the Pats have no deep threat, and Eidelmann,Amandola et Chris Hogan are all the same type short route receiver, you need to take away 5-10 yds passes. Plus some brain crramp like on 3rd & long, putting Misi on Eidelmann, thats asking for it.

You start Drake you're going to be disappointed. He'll be injured just as fast as Foster was. Front office stacked this team with a lot of injury plagued players...play with fire you will get burned.

:lol:

I said the same thing during the off-season and got shouted down. "Injuries are part of the game." Yeah, ok. As if you'd pick the more injury prone player over someone who has a track record of durability.

Easy answer;

We cant run
We cant stop the run
We have so many third and longs
Our OL and DL lack strenght to win at the LOS
We were visiting two of the top 5 hardest places to win
Coach is showing he is a rookie on so many responsabilities
We are not winning the "chess" game with our coaches vs other teams coaches

Back
Top Bottom