Name your reasons the Phins lost today at NE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name your reasons the Phins lost today at NE

out coached on the scripted plays to start the game. BB/JM has VJs number at least in this one.
slow start / low energy 1st quarter
gase - should have gone up tempo/agressive much earlier - we playing too conservative to start - playing not to lose

Foster, Stills, Jenkins and Thomas are my reason for the dolphins losing the first 2 games. They are so worried about getting attention for their demonstration, that it is what they are focusing on most. They are worried about how much attention they are going to receive. They have a different belief, than the rest of the team, it is causing division in the locker room. Foster is talented, but was a bad move for miami. He will play half of the season at best, but the distraction he causes as a black lives matter protester, will be the dolphins undoing.

We were flat out-coached today. IMO it all starts there.

I think our OL did well, our receivers did well, our RBs did ok, Tanny was excellent in the 2nd half. We need to be more like the teams who pass more; its clear we do better when we pass. We have 4 OTs on our OL, they better pass block well lol.

Defense, lack of running game, should have started the game with the no huddle, and start Sims over Cameron. Need to start with the fire at the start of the game rather than waiting until the 2nd half to turn it on.

It was my fault. I forgot to wear my zach thomas jersey. That's the real reason we lost

Ozzy rules

Bad defense scheme all around. We couldn't stop a backups backup from scoring 10 points in a half. When we knew it was run run run maybe some run or a pass within 5 yards when they get bored.
Garappalo looked like Brady cause those receivers ran free over the middle all day. My cousin who 10 made jokes saying he could complete those passes and I couldn't dispute him. Where was the press edleman Hogan amendola are not big physical guys and if you throw off the route garappalo does not have the zip or accuracy to thread when things breakdown. He almost never went past first read and rarely past second.

The defense was horrible is the primary cause...let them kill them with short passing and seemed slow to adjust or do anything about it. They also couldn't stop the run when they needed too....or even at the end when they knew they were going to run and kill the clock.

This team lacks a killer instinct and doesn't seem to know how to win.

I was ashamed at the performance and wonder just where this team is headed?

On the last meaningful Patriot possession, I watched three defenders (looked like two defensive lineman and a linebacker) get blocked by one (1) [f***ing one!] offensive lineman that allowed Blount to bounce outside for over 10 yards.

A play or two later, I watched a linebacker run head first into a Patriot offensive lineman. Literally as if he was playing in the dark.

I could not tell anyone how many missed tackles.

Finally, how many times the patriots ran power off left tackle? Too many for one drive to be called "balanced" in any measurement. Yet, the dolphins continued to let themselves get pushed around and I watched as 10 - 15 yards were pulled as if Blount was running through thin air.

Could care less who to blame it on, but this Coaching staff, especially on the defensive side, makes me not want to watch football anymore - too infuriating.

I can only think of three reasons we lost. Offense, defense and special teams.

You know it's not a Dolphins game unless the special teams gets a penalty...as I read in the game thread.

Too many mistakes. Compound that by the secondary playing too loose in the first half. I didn't watch the second half, I considered it a mercy killing.

Secondary. Plain and simple. Jimmy looked like Tom back there against our secondary. Also the lack of pressure. Knowing you corners are garbage you would think getting pressure would be a priority. They rushed 4 almost the entire game from what I saw

Back
Top Bottom