National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

splashpage_logo-1.gif

that was a pathetic game on OSU's part...lol@playing zone defense the whole game..idiots....since i'm a canes fan i can appreciate this victory

alright guys I was wrong and I'm here to own up to it, the Gators played a great game last night and the Buckeyes proved to be imposters

alright guys I was wrong and I'm here to own up to it, the Gators played a great game last night and the Buckeyes proved to be imposters

Props for owning up to it. :D

I tried so hard to get some sleep, but I still didn't fall asleep until almost 5. Well worth it!

yeah remember when florida won the basketball title last year, they were shooting rockets off of lamp posts and dangling of of traffic lights

i could imagine them now, i live 45 minutes away man i would love to there right now, gainesville is a great city i am moving there this month so maybe i will get to see the celebration for a couple years under tebow

Yea, the natives were somewhat reserved last night. Only incident i heard was of a STREAKER dashing out in front of a car and getting clipped. All is well in Hogtown for now, but the celebrations are just beginnig.

Congrats guys, i was #1 on the list who thought you guys didnt belong and were going to get blown out.. Nice win against the "so called" #1 team in the country

OMG. I almost forgot. How freaking hilarous was it that OSU's band played the theme from The Titanic!

Fast fact: 4 OSU pass completions. 5 times sacked by UF.

OMG. I almost forgot. How freaking hilarous was it that OSU's band played the theme from The Titanic!

I guess

Ohio St=Titanic
Florida=Huge *** Ice Berg

My Heart Will gooo oooon.

:hmmm: I thought we had 6?

Back
Top Bottom