National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

now you have to see sabans mug everywhere(damn traitor)

LSU is the team that worries me the most out of any SEC team, auburn got lucky on a crappy call LSU might have had a chance to win if it were not for all those mistakes

yeah spurrier did build the program but we no longer have to hear how spurrier was this and spurrier is that, urban meyer turned this program around after zook was kind of setting the organization back

i love spurrier but there is a new coach to talk about after hearing spurrier this and that for 10 years
I hear you. I will always love Spurrier for everything he has given to UF.
You can talk about him all you want to me.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Tebow run this offense next year. I love the intensity that he brings when he comes in . . . but I guess I'm not fully sold on him being the complete package at QB, I guess we will find out next year. If he can pass like he can run . . . damn, this Florida team might be a handful for years. Plus the youth on that team . . . Florida will be a force for years . . . Urban not going nowhere.
Until this year, Tebow had the record in Fl for career passing. He's the real deal.

yeah remember when florida won the basketball title last year, they were shooting rockets off of lamp posts and dangling of of traffic lights

i could imagine them now, i live 45 minutes away man i would love to there right now, gainesville is a great city i am moving there this month so maybe i will get to see the celebration for a couple years under tebow

yeah remember when florida won the basketball title last year, they were shooting rockets off of lamp posts and dangling of of traffic lights

i could imagine them now, i live 45 minutes away man i would love to there right now, gainesville is a great city i am moving there this month so maybe i will get to see the celebration for a couple years under tebow
I'm about an hour and a half away, and I'll be going tomorrow night for the basketball game
:woot:

now you have to see sabans mug everywhere(damn traitor)

LSU is the team that worries me the most out of any SEC team, auburn got lucky on a crappy call LSU might have had a chance to win if it were not for all those mistakes

We got screwed against Auburn and hurt ourselves a lot against Florida. (not to take anything away from Florida though.)

But you know what the common theme was? Those games were in Auburn and Gainesville.

We get both of them in Death Valley this year. :evil:

We got screwed against Auburn and hurt ourselves a lot against Florida. (not to take anything away from Florida though.)

But you know what the common theme was? Those games were in Auburn and Gainesville.

do you really wanna lose at home to UF???

tebow is the real deal, the kid can throw a ball, but this year he was a changeup with his size and his willingness to take hits, the offense the gators ran this year is different than the offense they will run next year

tebow holds florida records in a lot of categories

i agree with spurrier i love him for what he has done, but it did kind of piss me off when he chose south carolina over coming back to florida, but that changed when i heard we got urban

i just like the fact that now critics cannot say florida is nothing without spurrier

do you really wanna lose at home to UF???

NOT GONNA DO IT

clear.gif

I'm about an hour and a half away, and I'll be going tomorrow night for the basketball game
:woot:

i met noah at the IHOP in gainesville i got his autograph, he is a lot bigger in person than he is on TV

i love the pride that he brings to the game he is the basketball equivalent to tebow

but cheer for me i will be watching it on tv, florida played a great game against georgia

arkansas should be the same, horford has been a beast, even during the ohio state game when he was in pain he was still kicking ***

That's what scares me about LSU. Their schedule was brutal on the road this year. I haven't looked at it for next year, but I assume it will be much more friendly.

i met noah at the IHOP in gainesville i got his autograph, he is a lot bigger in person than he is on TV

i love the pride that he brings to the game he is the basketball equivalent to tebow

but cheer for me i will be watching it on tv, florida played a great game against georgia

arkansas should be the same, horford has been a beast, even during the ohio state game when he was in pain he was still kicking ***
You can't help but love Noah. But, Brewer's my favorite. He has the ability to take over a game like no one else on the team, from one end to the other. And he's gotten a much better handle on the ball this year, which was killing me last year.

Don't overlook Ark. They just blew out Bama, and Bama is a very good team.

That's what scares me about LSU. Their schedule was brutal on the road this year. I haven't looked at it for next year, but I assume it will be much more friendly.

We get Florida, Auburn and Arkansas in Baton Rouge next year.

Our toughest road game will be against Bama and "what's-his-face."

true arkansas is going to be tough but i think since we got healthy i mean there was that illness going around and horford going down with the ankle

my faves are noah/horford/brewer

i like humphery too he is a forgotten player but some, that guy was an assassin from three point land last year, and right now it looks like he is starting to get into a groove

Back
Top Bottom