National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

anyone else's throats hurt? i could not stop screaming us gator fans have waited 10 long years for this, had to go through the zook years

i wish i could have been on here for the game but i had about 13 people over drinking beers and watching the game

anyone in gainesville? i am about 45 minutes away

He needs to coach the Phins right now!

that would be awesome, i hope we dont get carroll i am not a big fan of his NFL coaching i do like him in college but i think he is strictly a college coach like spurrier

leak will go down in history with danny:D

anyone else's throats hurt? i could not stop screaming us gator fans have waited 10 long years for this, had to go through the zook years

i wish i could have been on here for the game but i had about 13 people over drinking beers and watching the game

anyone in gainesville? i am about 45 minutes away

My throat was hurting after the Kick off return :lol: then it was down hill from there.

do you guys think Meyer is gone to the NFL?

No way

He said when he chose Florida over Notre Dame that this is exactly where he wants to be and he has no desire to ever coach in the NFL. Besides the option would never work in the NFL. He hasn't even got all his type of players at Florida yet, imagine what thats gonna be like! :D

No way

He said when he chose Florida over Notre Dame that this is exactly where he wants to be and he has no desire to ever coach in the NFL. Besides the option would never work in the NFL. He hasn't even got all his type of players at Florida yet, imagine what thats gonna be like! :D

Repeat National title winner?

LSU has a hell of a team dolphindevil28 out of the SEC if the gators were not going to win the title i would want LSU

i mean i always root for the SEC team in a bowl game the SEC never gets any respect and tonight the gators beat some respect out of ohio state

Back
Top Bottom