National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

I'm sad all the OSU fans got banned, it makes laughing at them more difficult. But thinking of them crying into a beer makes this so much better :)

what a extremely pathetic showing from Ohio State.

nice job by uf i guess, but what a extremely horrible job from Ohio St.

Yea man, UF did fabulous . . . but people who think that it was Florida that made Ohio State play like this are only seeing half of the total picture. As good as Florida played, Ohio State looked equally as bad.

If I had to choose between Florida giving there best performance or Ohio State giving there worst performance . . . I would lean towards Ohio STate, because that was just sickening.

I'm sad all the OSU fans got banned, it makes laughing at them more difficult. But thinking of them crying into a beer makes this so much better :)

I'm still around, I also know when to eat my Crow, see my thread.

So I didnt think being out 50 games would effect them, holy **** that was bad :boohoo:

UF DOMINATED ohio state troy smith had the worst qb rating in championship history

when troy smith lost his security blanket he looked like a deer in headlights

it just shows what a cupcake schedule ohio state had to play

I'm still around, I also know when to eat my Crow, see my thread.

So I didnt think being out 50 games would effect them, holy **** that was bad :boohoo:

you werent as arrogant as the others though. But atleast you have the balls to stick around and say congrats to UF

Back
Top Bottom