National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

Wow..... Boise would have never made a playoff and layoff was not the reason they lost. That Gators Defense was great!

Of course Boise would have been in a playoff . . . they were in the BCS game, they would have been in a playoff.

And I give Florida ALL of the credit . . . but to be fair, 51 days off is just insane. U are playing at one level, and then have an almost 2 month layoff before your next game, during which Florida played insane competition and kept pretty tuned up. Florida completely dominated, but Ohio State was flat as well . . . and this is from someone who really HATES Ohio State.

Florida is the undisputed number 1, case closed.

:woot: What an amazing performance! Thats how you play defense!

WHERE IS DBOSTON 80?

come on out ohio state fans talk about how we had no chance, i live about 45 minutes from gainesville i got a call from a friend and she said gainesville is going nuts

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im happy for Leak..hes been doubted all his time at UF and its great to see this kid win the big one

Yep, he has put up w/ alot of crap. From the Tebow lovers and the doubters, but he has put all that to rest tonight w/ his performance.

Is there a trend. Win the heisman lose the championship game.

what a extremely pathetic showing from Ohio State.

nice job by uf i guess, but what a extremely horrible job from Ohio St.

im happy for Leak..hes been doubted all his time at UF and its great to see this kid win the big one

This whole team has been doubted, but yeah he played good, and he's had a good career at UF.

Now the Tebow era begins.

Back
Top Bottom