National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

you werent as arrogant as the others though. But atleast you have the balls to stick around and say congrats to UF

Well I would say I annoyed you guys during the season, but I didnt want to start **** when I knew the Gators were playing, I think its because I wore all my OSU gear today :boohoo:

UF DOMINATED ohio state troy smith had the worst qb rating in championship history

when troy smith lost his security blanket he looked like a deer in headlights

it just shows what a cupcake schedule ohio state had to play

That Gator front 4 was just a monster, on almost every play they over powered and out manuevered the O-line, to add insult to injury Smith tried to make plays when plays wern't there, Leak stepped up big time, congrats to UF and all their players.

majpain deserves a lot of respect he showed up to eat crow and he was not as ****y as the other osu fans

What are you talking about I gave props to florida earlier tonight. But I still root for my team. Too bad Ginn broke his ankle. That totally changes OSU offense. The defense steped up in the second half but the o-line never did anything and without Ginn they didnt have to double cover anyone. Kinda like the Dolphins offense now. We need Ginn. But no matter what Florida won and are this years champs.

majpain deserves a lot of respect he showed up to eat crow and he was not as ****y as the other osu fans

I agree.

At the same time, I dont think Majpain was even in the same league as some of those other guys with some of the **** they were talking.

He was just over-confident :D

and a Buckeye fan:tongue:

I agree.

At the same time, I dont think Majpain was even in the same league as some of those other guys with some of the **** they were talking.

He was just over-confident :D

and a Buckeye fan:tongue:

Well I guess I was blinded by the fact that Ohio St averged almost 30 a game held oppoents to under 10 PPG had a explosive offense with Ginn, Gonzo, Smith and the Dual HB. But tonight proved why Tressel should seek players outside Central USA, I'm still shocked at the speed of the Gators.

Yea well as a man you have to know when to eat your crow. *sigh* now I wonder what Ginn does, also did he break his foot?

Not sure, I heard they took X-rays but nothing after that.

the gators pressure smith in a way i have never seen, i mean florida was in the back field every other play

on defense i saw ohio have a look like what the hell is going on

and the offense could not pick up florida's blitz packages for the life of them

but i did not understand why tressel went for it on fourth down i think down only 10 on his own 30 yard line that deflated ohio state quite a bit

but congrats to leak, i said it all year he gets a lot of **** from us gator fans and i could never understand why he has been great for us, i remember when he came up as a quite freshman but in the end he is an outspoken leader and champion

Props to Maj, although you weren't as arrogant as some of the other OSU fans.

As the Spurrier would say: You can't spell Lose w/o an O and an S.

****ing Corso making excuses about OSU:shakeno:

i thought they said it was sprained? i didnt he run out of the tunnell at one point

but how did he injure it? he looked good on the kickoff return? but on fox 51 they had 300 ohio state fans in orlando and they cleared out before the game was over lol

Back
Top Bottom