National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

LSU has a hell of a team dolphindevil28 out of the SEC if the gators were not going to win the title i would want LSU

i mean i always root for the SEC team in a bowl game the SEC never gets any respect and tonight the gators beat some respect out of ohio state

What a game it's going to be in Death Valley next year.

Instead of JaMarcus Russell vs. Chris Leak, this time it's going to be the young guns.

Tim Tebow vs. Ryan Perrilloux.

But I digress.

As much as I can't wait for the LSU/Florida game next year, tonight is Florida's night.

And this SEC fan says CONGRATS GATORS.

Can I get a "Geaux Gators?" :lol:

tim tebow had a monster game against LSU this year tebow with the double pump jump pass

LSU vs FLORIDA is always a game i love to watch, there is nothing compared to SEC football, it is the best division

What a game it's going to be in Death Valley next year.

Instead of JaMarcus Russell vs. Chris Leak, this time it's going to be the young guns.

Tim Tebow vs. Ryan Perrilloux.
:yes: I can't wait!
LSU still scares the hell out of me.

yeah spurrier did build the program but we no longer have to hear how spurrier was this and spurrier is that, urban meyer turned this program around after zook was kind of setting the organization back

i love spurrier but there is a new coach to talk about after hearing spurrier this and that for 10 years

There's this little team from Baton Rouge who will have a say about that.

Those two teams will be fun to watch. Geaux Gators, Geaux Tigers, crush Alabama.

i love spurrier but there is a new coach to talk about after hearing spurrier this and that for 10 years

Meyer has started his own legend.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Tebow run this offense next year. I love the intensity that he brings when he comes in . . . but I guess I'm not fully sold on him being the complete package at QB, I guess we will find out next year. If he can pass like he can run . . . damn, this Florida team might be a handful for years. Plus the youth on that team . . . Florida will be a force for years . . . Urban not going nowhere.

Congrats Gators, nice job kickin the livin shiate out of OSU. Good job keepin it in the state of FL.

Back
Top Bottom