National perception of Dolphins draft highly positive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National perception of Dolphins draft highly positive

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

This is just some of the high praise the Dolphins draft is getting nationally.

Not adding one of the top 3 running backs does sting, but Miami added likely added four day one starters so far. Hunter Long I understand is not a real position of need in 2021, but he is really good and is great insurance when it comes to contact extensions for Gesicki and Smythe(though I di expect Gesiki to get a long term deal).

I also think this shows how strong the overall roster has become in recent years under Grier and Flores. The roster only had a few holes entering the draft and now they have the ability to make some picks for the future.

This was a very good draft so far.

Last edited:
Every team will now have to defensively scheme for Waddle first and foremost. He has already positively impacted the Fins.
I’m looking at all our possible WR/TE combos that we could put on the field at the same time, and I just don’t see a way we wouldn’t have multiple mismatches with Fuller, Waddle, and any other 2-3 players from that group. Hard to blitz when you have to stretch the coverage that thin.

Back
Top Bottom