Natty Light | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Natty Light

DolfanDuBbZ~

Avoid the 'Noid
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What a impressive showing tonight by Matty Light. All those weapons and he got skunked.

While I think he has the tools, he showed no better than Penny in 08. :lol2:

i think the guys good and i'd love to have him but he's not on aaron rodgers level and it showed...

Natty Ice is wayyy worse that **** taste like puke. I'll roll with Natty Light if im feeling cheap or keystone if its in stock!

He's a very good QB, but elite he is not. He's shown that with his post-season performaces. While I'd still would love to go back and draft him (because it's the most important posistion to secure) one things for certain.... Jake Long is an ELITE player at his posistion. 3 for 3 in Pro Bowls, and two All pro selections. Enough said.

The Packers didn't attempt a Punt all night. No QB is going to win you games if your defense can't force one punt.

The Packers didn't attempt a Punt all night. No QB is going to win you games if your defense can't force one punt.

I agree, but he needed to keep pace and didn't. He has weapons up and down that offensive unit. When he has to produce at key times he threw skunks.

and why was that??? cause aaron rodgers was straight torching the falcons *** up and down the field

Aaron Rodgers is an elite QB. Matt Ryan is not.

Both are better than Henne though...sigh

Weird thread. Matt Ryan still leads the nfc champs and is in the playoffs. He got outplayed by Rodgers (who is better) but I'd be happy to settle for Matt Ryan. The guy is in year 3. You look like fools ****ting on the guy. Green Bay is a nightmare matchup for anyone. Anyone who thinks Mularkey is doing anything other than hindering the talent on that offense is kidding themselves. I think it's hilarious when people talk about what a great job Mike is doing "developing" Ryan. What bull****.

BTW skunking usually implies getting shut out.

Being a Dolphins fan is defined as being out of the playoff picture early and spending the rest of the season actively rooting against teams and players you don't want to see succeed.

I'm already excited for next year to root against the Jets, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Jim Harbaugh, Cam Cameron's offense, and others.

LMAO at Dolphins fans laughing at a QB who lead his team to the #1 seed and threw 9 INTs all year. Yeah, Ryan wasnt very good tonight. But I doubt youll find anyone worried about that team's long term future.

Matt Ryan clearly showed he is overrated. Rodgers clearly showed how flawed the pro bowl voting is, no way Ryan should have made it over him. For that matter, Freeman should have made it over Ryan as well.

Back
Top Bottom