Natty Light | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Natty Light

He isn't even the type of quarterback that can win a playoff game.
If you could bet on whether Long or Ryan will win a playoff game first, who would you take? I know 99% of the country is going with Ryan there.

damn guy only threw 28 tds with 9 int for a pitiful 91 qb rating and now he is just another qb lol. Yea I realize he is no Mark Sanchez lol

damn guy only threw 28 tds with 9 int for a pitiful 91 qb rating and now he is just another qb lol. Yea I realize he is no Mark Sanchez lol

Ask junc he will tell you how great Sanchez is in fact Sanchez is so good he makes Brady and Manning irrelevant in discussions now. lol.

If you could bet on whether Long or Ryan will win a playoff game first, who would you take? I know 99% of the country is going with Ryan there.
It could be a long wait for both.
But when it mattered he threw a terrible interception in the endzone, an embarrassing end of the half pick six, and an awesome garbage time touchdown.

But when it mattered he threw a terrible interception in the endzone, an embarrassing end of the half pick six, and an awesome garbage time touchdown.

It happens, like I said Manning and Brees lost, Marino never won the big one yet I would take him over any qb ever and I would take Ryan over the great majority of qb's in the NFL right now because of age and talent

The Falcons did play the NFC West and Carolina twice. That's basically six wins right there.

I feel like I'm at the circus. Clowns everywhere. You guys are totally right. Matt Ryan obviously sucks. Took until his 3rd year to lead his team to the best record in the NFC? Psh. Loser. Pro bowl year with a QB rating over 90? Hell, any QB in the Mularkey system would do at least 3 times as well. He can't even lead a team that had 4 wins the year before he got there to a Super Bowl. Dude's worthless.

Rooting for Matt Ryan to be a failure doesn't make the Dolphins any better. It's also a waste of time since he's a top 10 QB and will continue to be for the next decade.

The Falcons did play the NFC West and Carolina twice. That's basically six wins right there.
They did have an extremely soft schedule. Its easy to look good when you are playing some of the worst in the NFL.
It's also a waste of time since he's a top 10 QB and will continue to be for the next decade.
Top 10? Are there some retirements that I don't know about? I don't know how the 3rd best quarterback in the NFC South gets so much love.

and we lost to the Bills, Browns and the Lions

Atl beat TB twice, NO, Balt and GB their losses were to NO, Pitt and Philly so lets not act like they had such an easy schedule and thats why they did well

They did have an extremely soft schedule. Its easy to look good when you are playing some of the worst in the NFL.

Top 10? Are there some retirements that I don't know about? I don't know how the 3rd best quarterback in NFC South gets so much love.

last time i checked he was on the pro bowl roster not that it means anything. Like i said in my previous post lets quit acting like thier schedule made them .

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I feel like I'm at the circus. Clowns everywhere. You guys are totally right. Matt Ryan obviously sucks. Took until his 3rd year to lead his team to the best record in the NFC? Psh. Loser. Pro bowl year with a QB rating over 90? Hell, any QB in the Mularkey system would do at least 3 times as well. He can't even lead a team that had 4 wins the year before he got there to a Super Bowl. Dude's worthless.

Rooting for Matt Ryan to be a failure doesn't make the Dolphins any better. It's also a waste of time since he's a top 10 QB and will continue to be for the next decade.

Im just glad Jake Long has made our OL dominanat at pass blocking and run blocking lol

god it hurts to watch Aaron Rodgers play knowing we could have drafted him. Of all the Qbs in the league right now, all things considered (age, experience) I'd probably take him over anyone, including Brady.

Oh, to be able to just go back...

last time i checked he was on the pro bowl roster not that it means anything. Like i said in my previous post lets quit acting like thier schedule made them.
Yes, the Pro Bowl doesn't mean anything. The NFC's highest rated QB and the CB that made Ryan look like a bad Sun Belt QB team aren't on the team.

You don't normally go 13-3, get the 1st playoff seed and then get destroyed by the 6th seed. They were far too similar to the 2008 Dolphins. Easy schedule, down year for the normal 1st place team, minimal turnovers, and a completely embarrassing playoff loss.

Back
Top Bottom