Natty Light | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Natty Light

Yes, the Pro Bowl doesn't mean anything. The NFC's highest rated QB and the CB that made Ryan look like a bad Sun Belt QB team aren't on the team.

You don't normally go 13-3, get the 1st playoff seed and then get destroyed by the 6th seed. They were far too similar to the 2008 Dolphins. Easy schedule, down year for the normal 1st place team, minimal turnovers, and a completely embarrassing playoff loss.

This teams bears no resemblance to the 2008 dolphins. If you think think they are similar u did not watch Atlanta play at all season. Green Bay also beat a pretty damn good Philly team the previous Week. This is a case of a good team peaking at the right time. They lost only one game by more than a TD and beat the same Green Bay team during the season. Miami beat one playoff team that whole season while losing to every other playoff team they played. We lost by 21 to AZ, 14 to Balt, 20 to NE, while Atl beat 4 playoff teams. Not even close to being similar.

Me too do you really think I would take Henne over Marino or Ryann.

Henne can't even wash Marino's jock let alone wear it.

I find it funny how dolphin fans can bash Ryan for being the losing qb in a playoff game when our own beloved Marino was a victim of that at some point every season we made the playoffs. Like the only way Ryan can prove he is a top qb is by winning a superbowl. At least he is leading his team to have a chance unlike our abortion of a team right now

I find it funny how dolphin fans can bash Ryan for being the losing qb in a playoff game when our own beloved Marino was a victim of that at some point every season we made the playoffs. Like the only way Ryan can prove he is a top qb is by winning a superbowl. At least he is leading his team to have a chance unlike our abortion of a team right now

Exactly. Marino has won exactly as many Super Bowls as Henne and Raynn, zero.

Marino is "elite" because he redefined the passing game and set the standard for a prolific passing attack.

Most QB's need to win a super bowl or two for me to consider them "elite". That word to me should be used for the top 1% of all time QB's.

Ryann is good and has much potential but he is far from "elite", I think he has a shot at getting there.

Henne on the other hand is Trent Dilfer - maybe we win a super bowl with him but we will never win back to back or three with him.

god it hurts to watch Aaron Rodgers play knowing we could have drafted him. Of all the Qbs in the league right now, all things considered (age, experience) I'd probably take him over anyone, including Brady.

Oh, to be able to just go back...

If our coaching staff got ahold of him, he would be garbage. :(

Really can't take anything away from Ryan, a good QB, although he isn't nor likely will become quite the elite QB Rodgers is. LIkewise Long isn't, nor will be become the consolation booby prize Brown has turned out to be.

Bottom Line: Saban done ****ed up helluva lot worse than did Parcells.

If our coaching staff got ahold of him, he would be garbage. :(

Not necessarily; remember that Scott Linehan who made Dulpecker into chicken salad, at least for awhile was our OC in 05. However, I'd say your assertion would be more valid if we'd have drafted Ryan considering the Parcells regime cast of characters.

It happens, like I said Manning and Brees lost, Marino never won the big one yet I would take him over any qb ever and I would take Ryan over the great majority of qb's in the NFL right now because of age and talent

Although taken 3 years earlier, you do realize, dontcha that already top 3-5 league QB Aaron Rodgers is only 18mos older than Ice? Here we have Long, an immediately elite LT with a career lifespan of what 12-14 years vs. Ronnie, who 6 years after the draft has lost a step, seen more than his share of IR and is undeniably on the downswing of his career. This **** just doesn't seem right, does it?

CT17507-1.jpg

This. A good top 15 qb. But in the playoffs you need either a top 10 qb or a good but not great qb paired with a championship calibre D. The Falcons have neither. And I am up here among these Bird fans. Can't wait to hear the crying in the office on Monday.

A ridiculous post from a ridiculous poster. This thread is retarded like Chad Penne.

Marino had some real stinkers in the playoffs too.

Because yea, going 20-3 at home as a starter and going to the playoffs twice in his first three seasons clearly demonstrates he blows. We really dodged a bullet there by not taking him with the first pick in 08. Good post.

Read all my posts moonshine.

He has the tools but gave up *** tonight.

And again with the a team LOADED with PB he sucked tonight.

Natty Light put up a Penny like performance.

Yea Ryan really sucks so bad. The packers outplayed them, Ryan was far from awful. Ryan is definately one of the best young qb's in t rehe league and if u want to base everything on him from the one playoff game please do but remember he led his team to the playoffs unlike any of our Qb;s here

Mr Accuracy, Penny himself led a less talented team to the playoffs a did about the same, with fewer weapons. Fact is Natty had 2 weeks to prepare and stunk it up.

Marino could only wish for a HOF TE and a running game.

BTW, how many PBs were on that ATL team?

Back
Top Bottom