NBA Draft Lottery | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Draft Lottery

I just disagree with this assessment. In my opinion, the young guys are as good as advertised. Gomes is an outstanding role player, and a valuable commodity coming off the bench. Green has tremendous ability on the offensive end of the court, but has yet to develop that same ability defensively. Rajon Rondo has incredible quickness, but is still so raw.

If anything, you missed the biggest reason why this team is in the lottery... coaching. Doc Rivers is the worst coach in the league. He has proven he cannot juggle a rotation of players and continues to fail developing young players on the defensive end of the court.

Coaching was by far the biggest reason the Celtics had an abysmal season this past year.

that's just my opinion mate. We'll just agree to disagree :bighug:

I understand that. Goodluck tonight for whomever you may root for, if your team is even in the lottery (for some reason I remember discussing the Raptors with you).

I've mentioned before, I am a San Antonio fan, but spent literally half my life watching Toronto basketball so I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Raptors

I've mentioned before, I am a San Antonio fan, but spent literally half my life watching Toronto basketball so I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Raptors

Well anyone who dislikes Vince Carter (as the entire city of Toronto does) is a friend of mine.. :lol:

LMFAO.

guys right before the draft started I told my bro that Minny would stay at 7 while Portland would get the number 1.

Isnt that crazy Portland and Minny both had the same percentage and Portland.

Back
Top Bottom