NBA Draft Lottery | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Draft Lottery

Portland is going to be serious when Oden gets there. In 3 years, watch out, their going to run the West!

I'm scurred of Portland now.

I pray their dumb enough to trade their pick.

the west keeps getting better. 2 more franchise players going out west

Great point, I didn't even look at it like that. Oden is going to be the prominent big man in a few years, especially with Duncan and Garnett getting older and eventually passing the torch to him (or he may just take it)!

I think 76ers trade their 1st round picks to move up at number 2.

Great point, I didn't even look at it like that. Oden is going to be the prominent big man in a few years, especially with Duncan and Garnett getting older and eventually passing the torch to him (or he may just take it)!

not so fast, my man dwight howard is the next premium big :)

I think 76ers trade their 1st round picks to move up at number 2.

won't happen.

Bucks and Grizz fans-you're team will be healthy next year, and you can add another piece to the puzzle, but you don't get the franchise players.

Good news Celts fans-You get a good player, but not one that will turn the franchise around.

I'm working on a mock right now.

yep, I was looking at all the years after the 1997 draft in the Herald today. How the Spurs haven't had a losing season since, it is quite upsetting. Tonight is the night where that all might change, I think Oden is the real deal. BTW, We have a similar taste in teams. :goof:
:(:rolleyes2

I hate the lottery, it is a bunch of crap

I hate the Patriots and I hate the Celtics. Boston picks fifth!!! Hahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

No Durant for you! No Oden for Boston!!!!

I weep for those poor Boston fans with only 5 championships in as many years. Oh, are they so pitiful!!!

Back
Top Bottom